009: Typical Cule...

She remembered me. Aubrey remembered me. I was ecstatic! Cristiano brought her here and she came running in, hugging me, I'm so happy. She made my day with her random outburst of memory. It's sweet really, I just wish she'd remember Cris. I could tell he was a little jealous, obviously, who wouldn't be? This spending more time with her has really got him to like her more. Cute. 

"I don't even know what happened, one minute I was eating, and the next all this stuff ran through my head. About you!!" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, I laughed at her and sat her down 

"Calm down, let me get you guys something to drink." I went into my kitchen and emerged about 30 seconds later with 3 cans of Coca Cola. I handed one each to Aubrey and Cristiano, cracking one open myself. They both said and thanks and began to drink it, "So, how are you two?" 

"We're great, Cris is like my new best-friend!!" Aub grinned at Cris, then at me. I noticed Cris's face drop a little, so did Aubrey. "Hey!" She playfully punched him arm, "Until I remember baby, there's not much I can do. You're lucky I'm giving you a chance here, you could all be lying and say I liked him when I didn't!" She laughed, winking at Cris, causing him to laugh a little, I think he was happy when she was happy. I laughed along, 

"You remembered anything else yet?" I asked, breaking the silence after the laughing. 

"No. I just remembered you of course, I already remembered Ada and Alivia and Barcelona, I'm getting small memories of Arianna, but that's about it." She shrugged, you could tell how frustrating it was for her, having a life and then have some jealous blonde come in and take it all, by just a single gun-shot and a bumped head. It's surreal. Crazy. 

"That's a start, I guess." I nodded, better than nothing, I suppose. 

"You'll remember more in no time." Cristiano gave Aub a reassuring smile, one that I knew said, 'I'm not leaving, I'm waiting for you, don't worry.' It didn't look like Aubrey was worrying though, she's become more carefree and up for a laugh. Not that she wasn't before, just that she's become less-serious. Maybe she had a bad past, I don't know. It's going to take a while for her to remember, that's all I know. 

~

"Marcelo, you need to get Cristiano back to training!" I sighed, he hasn't been for the past few days, been too busy with this 'Aubrey'. Fair enough she's lost her memory, but maybe he could just bring her up here! "Tell him to bring her here, he just needs to train. Or he's dropped, simple as that." 

"Aw come on, Coach! She's lost her memory for God's sake. She doesn't remember him, nevertheless, I'll speak to them anyway." I let out a grunt and waved him off, maybe he was right. Maybe I was being to hard on him. I shrugged it off and sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I pulled my sleeve up a little, taking a peek at the watch on my wrist. Training's almost up.  

~*~

Once training was over, I called all the lads over. 

"So chico's, good work! We should have Cristiano back for the next training session, and Sergio hopefully should be back too. Don't worry, off you go, good work." I sent them all off to get changed and go home, I sighed and walked through to my office, settling down at my computer to do the usual paper-work and managing. 

~

"Aw, crap! We missed training, Coach Mou's gonna go mad." Sergio cursed, causing Aubrey to laugh. 

"Oh well, I didn't go last time either." I shrugged, 

"Cristiano!! Why?" Aubrey shook her head, playfully slapping me on the arm. 

"Because I was with you, of course." I rolled my eyes, rubbing my arm in mock hurt. 

"I totally forgot, you did that on purpose so I couldn't tell you when to go! You are going tomorrow, even if I have to drag you there!" She sighed, causing Sergio to burst out laughing. "And you!" She warned, that shut him up. 

"Sorry, mama." He spat back, jokingly. 

"Pfft, please, I'm keeping you in the first team here." She laughed, rolling her eyes.  

~*~

We arrived at training the next day, Marcelo had got in contact and told me to bring Aubrey along, might help jog her memory. We arrived at the training ground and I led Aubrey inside, she looked mesmerised. We stepped inside, 

"I know this place..." She muttered under her breath, 

"You do?!" My eyes widened, spinning around to face her, 

"Whoa, calm it. I just recognise it, the Doctor said it would be like that, I've just seen it before." She squeezed my hand understandably, giving me a knowing smile. I nodded and relaxed, it felt weird, having her hand in mine in a friendly fashion, I mean. When we reached the seats, I let her sit there, and went off to the changing rooms with the lads. 

"You're back!!" Pepe patted my back, leading me in to the rest of the guys, I rolled my eyes as they all cheered and laughed as I came in. 

"Yeah. yeah, hola! I'm back." I laughed, when we were all changed for the training session, we jogged out onto the field. I threw a wave Aubrey's way, and all the others did too, her eyes widened and she looked like she was going to die. Oh. Yeah. I forgot, she couldn't remember meeting any of them. We trained for about an hour, she just sat there, mesmerised by everything. Coach Mourinho called us over, and gave us this awesome idea. We all agreed and I went to fetch Aubrey as the others just fooled around on the pitch. "Come with me." She looked confused but took my hand and followed me anyway. 

"Where are we going?!" She frowned as I dragged her towards the changing rooms, as we walked in there she scrunched up her nose and held the most confused face. 

"Here." I passed her some shorts and a Real Madrid shirt with 'Ronaldo 7' on the back. 

"What?" She looked at what he was handing out to her and shook her head, not taking it. 

"Put this on." I said as if I was talking to a three-year-old. 

"No way, I refuse to wear a Real Madrid shirt." Oh. Forgot her memory, but is still a Cule at heart. I rolled my eyes, 

"Okay, wait here." I went back over to the lads and Coach Mou, "She won't wear it, the Real Madrid shirt, I mean." 

"Ugh, typical Cule." Coach rolled his eyes, he went towards the store cupboards none-the-less and searched in the pile. "There won't be any Barca shirts for sure, this is the best I can find." He pulled out a name-less Spanish shirt, I shrugged and took it off him, going back through to where Aubrey was waiting in the changing rooms. I handed the top to her and she smiled a fake-smile, 

"Turn around." I rolled my eyes and did as I was told, she got changed and I handed her some cleats. She took them and put them on, securing them with the lace. When she was done, I led her down and we reached the training grounds. Her expression went from jokey to serious and shy in a matter of seconds around these people, it was only the team and Couch Mou, just a load of idiots who have a talent of Football. I don't know.

A / N 

Yo! Sorry didn't update yesterday, I updated today instead :D If anyone ever wants to skype or kik, PM me :) woooo, hope you like it!<3 

~mary