You and Robin help Finney (Your POV)

I don't know how much time went by. Robin and I were leaning on each other, sitting on the wall. The other ghosts weren't in the room right now, they lingered in the spirit world. The door opened and the grabber threw a boy on the mattress. Robin and I stood up immediately, it was Finney. The grabber was acting creepy towards Finney, it angered Robin and me. Over the week, each ghost gave Finney a way to escape. One ghost told him to dig a hole, another told him to get out through the window, another gave him a combination to the lock, one more told him to break into the wall through a freezer, but Finney's attempts didn't work. He started crying. Robin decided enough was enough. He called the phone and Finney picked up. Finney was happy that Robin was talking to him. Throughout their conversation, I was looking back and forth between Robin and Finney. I loved Robin's idea of filling the phone with dirt and beating the grabber. I watched Robin practice the fight with Finney. If only Finney could see Robin right now, he would see the full support. When Finney hung up, Robin looked at me.

"He's going to come through for us, Y/N. I feel good about it." He put his arm around me and leaned his head on mine. The door opened, but it wasn't the grabber. We were happy to see someone come for Finney. Just as this guy was about to rescue him, the grabber killed him with an axe. The grabber called his dog downstairs and swung the axe at Finney. Finney dodged the attack and lured the grabber into his trap. Finney fought, just like Robin told him. 

"Yes! Yes Finn!" Robin cheered. "Go Finney, go!!" I cheered as well. Finney took his mask, causing the grabber to hide his face. Finney wrapped the cord around the grabbers neck. Us ghosts had something to say to this guy. Each of the ghosts taunted him. When it was my turn, I was excited. "You're through you sick and twisted bastard!" Robin says, "I can't kill you Hijo De Puta so Finn is going to do it for me!" There was another voice before Finney snapped his neck. Finney made his way out of the basement. A silver door appeared with a golden glow. It opened to reveal a silver staircase with blue, pink and lavender clouds around it. We suddenly remembered our own names. Billy walked through the portal and disappeared after taking a few steps. Griffin followed behind him, then Vance, then Bruce. Robin and I looked at each other, smiled big, joined arms and walked through together. The staircase was long, but beautiful. There was so much peace to feel as we went up the stair case. We all reached a gate. It opened and we walked into the afterlife. Now Robin and I can be together for eternity.