You and Robin are in heaven (Your POV)

We walked through those gates. The ground was made of pink clouds, the buildings were gold, the sky was blue during the day and indigo during the night. I saw more stars at night here than I ever did on earth. Robin and I would watch the sky at night. We saw earth from a fountain, the water was clear. If we wanted to see someone, we could say their name and we'd see them. We've checked on Finney. He's finally being respected at school. He and Donna are together. That's amazing. The others from that basement are at peace and found someone they love here. I saw them with their families, they looked happy. Griffin reunited with his great-grandmother whom he lost right before his encounter with the grabber, Billy reunited with his grandmother who died of a heart attack when Billy never returned, Bruce reunited with his aunt who died in a car crash, Vance reunited with his mom who died trying to protect him from the grabber. Then of course, Robin reunited with his dad and I reunited with my grandfather. Robin and I enjoyed this paradise. We missed our friends and family but we knew we'd see them again someday. Nonetheless, Robin and I were together forever. We flew into the heavenly sky together,  just as the stars were appearing.

The End.