Robin has a huge crush on you (3rd Person POV)

"So, you've got a huge crush on Y/N?" Finney asks. "Yeah, she's so beautiful, she's smart, she's kind. Oh Finn, I could go on and on." "Oooh, Robin's got a girlfriend!" Gwen said, walking up behind them. Both of the boys laughed. "Okay, okay Gwen, careful or you'll wake up Dad." She walked away still giggling. "So, how's that date plan going? Have her parents decided to let her go?" "Yeah actually. They just want my uncle to supervise us. Classic protective parents." They talked for a while, but Robin couldn't take his mind off Y/N. This wasn't just any ordinary crush, she was girlfriend material. Friday was approaching, Y/N and Robin were both excited about their date. 

A red car pulled up in front of Y/N's house around 5:00 on Friday evening. Her parents walked her to the car and watched her get in. "You be careful, both of you." Her mom says. "Take care of my daughter young man." Her father adds. "I promise." Y/N waved to her parents as they drove off. When they got to the theater, Robin's uncle paid for tickets, then let the two teens go find seats. He sat a few rows behind them. Robin and Y/N had a large popcorn that they were sharing. As the movie started, Y/N got comfortable just as it started getting a little chilly. She put on her sweater that Catherine bought for her, then settled back in her seat. Y/N hardly got scared at jump scares in horror movies, but when one of those jump scares got her good, she looked like she was about to have a heart attack. Robin put his arm around her, worried that she would shrug it off, but she didn't. She instead, leaned on his shoulder. In return, he leaned his head on hers. They stayed like that for the rest of the movie. As they walked back to the car, both Y/N and Robin were talking about how much they liked the movie. "I'd see it again." Y/N said. "Yeah, me too. That jump scare though, it got you." They both laughed. "I'll be ready for it next time." Their arms were swinging by their sides when their hands collided. Robin took Y/N's hand, she looked at him in awe. She grasped his hand in return. Both of them were happy about this evening. They were seriously holding hands. They held hands again on the drive back to Y/N's house. "See you around Robin." "Yeah, see you." Y/N got out of the car and headed towards the front door. She didn't go in until she couldn't see the car. She was thinking about stopping by his house tomorrow just to see him. She went inside and stared at the sky through her window until she felt tired. "What a night" she thought to herself. Little did she know that Robin was thinking the same thing. "What a night. She held my hand, she leaned on my shoulder, she even let me wrap my arm around her. This night couldn't have gone any better."