/𝟕/ 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧

Foxfore caved in.

Keefe, Fitz, Biana Tam, Linh, Dex and all the other students of foxfire stared at the remains of the building that had caved in.

They were brought back to reality when a voice croaked, "Where's Sophie"

Biana looked around, eyes widening, "She was right next to us" she said, her voice wavering.

"I'm going in '' Keefe said, moving forward to what was left out of Foxfire.

"Keefe. No. It's too dangerous" Magnate Leto warned.

"So, what. You just expect us to stand here without doing anything?' Fitz lashed.

"Let the adults handle this" Magnate Leto said as he shared a look with their goblin bodyguards and walked off to let the councillors know where.

Tears slided down Linh's eyes at the thought of what could have happened to Sophie. The one who saved her. Her first ever friend.

"No. We won't let you go, Sophie" she whispered, gazing at the ruins. "We won't"

Biana squeezed her hand, "No Linh, we won't" she whispered back

Is this crap? Yes. 

Do I realize that? Absolutely. 

Hey guys, Sophie's not dead. Obviously. Or is she? Who knows? . Anyways this chapter looks kinda rushed, I know, I'm sorry. Anyways I hope at least a few of you have enjoyed it.  

Also, I just realized how bad I am at writing sad stuff. I tried. I swear.

Re-edited on: 1st August 2022