prologue

The girl starring at the sky tower. All she wanted is to scream out loud. She doesn't care if her action make people starts to stare at her. It was a foolish decision that she ever made, if only it wasn't because of that guy..

**

"I want to challenge you, do you dare to accept it?"

"What kind of challenge?"

"To run away from here"

"Where?"

"Enjoying the beautiful sunset in Manhattan" said Blake.

"But it was so far away from here"

"That's why i challenged you"

**

It was her first conversation with a young guy that she met in the airport,

But now she have to go back to Amsterdam alone, with a mix up feelings between madness and curiosity.

"I thought that guy was nice..and i cannot believe how stupid i am!"

She knew what she already missed since this morning. It was a big mistake that she chose to run away to Manhattan with a guy that she just met.

She kept remembering what the young guy always said,

"Manhattan have lots of amazing buildings you should see it too. C'mon it will be fun "

The look on that young man is so mysterious. That guy is making her loosing her mind. She just accepted the challenge in a second without thinking it twice.

She even let that guy bought two tickets for them to fly to New York from Amsterdam.

When they on their flight, they kept talking and laughing until they finally arrived in New York.

It was her first run away experience.

For her, this was the most beautiful thing she ever did.

With a big courage, she held the guy's hand, and following him around.

This what makes her wanted to stay in Manhattan a little bit longer. But she didn't knew that guy could leave her in the middle of crowded places.

Blake Archer.. i will find you again..