Miss Troublemaker

Author's POV.

The sky is getting darker, the girl didn't have any money to buy one ticket to Amsterdam. She also didn't know where she should stay tonight.  She is lost..she doesn't know where to go. The young man left her alone in this big city, leaving her without saying good bye and telling a word why he have to leave.

The girl doesn't know anybody in here. but that doesn't mean she will give up. the girl is too panic until she forgot that she bring her cell-phone. she immediately turn on her phone and calling the person she knew was around here. she hopes that person will pick up the phone,because that person is her only hope.

"hello? is this Clayton?"

"Mercuria?"

"Clayton i need your help!"

"what's wrong big sist?"

"I'm in Manhattan now and i'm lost. please help me Clay.."

"how on earth you end up in Manhattan? i thought you were in Amsterdam."

'it's a long story, i'll tell you, promise"

"okay then. Where are you now?"

"Times Square"

"are you sure you're in there?"

"i guess.."

" *sigh* you better not go any further sist"

"okayyy"

"...sist?"

"yup?"

"you're so much trouble"

"i know-"

The girl name Mercuria ended her conversation with her little brother,Clayton Skyler. She look at the sky that full of stars and how crouded the Times Square could be.

"So this is New York huh?" Mercuria mumbled.

The people in Times square are so many. None of them walking slowly and it makes Mercuria have to get out from there, but she promise her little brother not to go any further. Mercuria takes a step out as a decision to get out from Times Square. Suddenly a car stop her foot steps.

"Just where do you think you're going?"

Mercuria turn around and sees a young man appears behind her. There's a 17 year old boy with fair skin. The boy colored his hair brown, and his face is so cute with his blue eyes. It makes him still look like a 15 year old boy. Mercuria realized that boy is her little brother, Clayton.

"Get inside, we're going home" he ordered.

Mercuria didn't say a word. She follow her brother for what he said. Along the ride, Mercuria kept looking out on the window and discover many new places that she might like to visit. Still, no matter how loud the traffic's sounds could make,Mercuria still find a silence in the car that her brother drove. "Mercuria". Clayton's voice makes Mercuria a little bit shock.

"I will tell you the formula how to survive in this city, i hope you listen it carefully. First, Manhattan is the most influential in here. Because most of the upper-class socialite gathered around this area. They always lived in a high class life. So you better be sophisticated-"

"Second, don't act too friendly or being polite. Always be the bi*ch as possible. Once you get caught too friendly with a stranger, they will easily crush you-".Mercuria cuts Clayton's word "That's if i go to school here Clayton,which i'm not-"