Latoya's engagement party!

It's time for me to prepare myself for Latoya's engagement party. Latoya ask me to come with her in the morning so I can join her to get makeup and make my hair looks great than usual. She even tells me to get my nails done!

"I want to see my new best friend look more fabulous" She said with excitement.

I just do whatever she said because today is her special day so if she wanted the hairdresser to make me look pretty then I'll do it. I'm wearing a dress of course, and Latoya is the one who pick the dress for me. I look myself on the mirror and I was amazed on my looks.

"Thank you" I say to the hairdresser when she finished and she smile at me "Your welcome. You look gorgeous" she say and leave me to help the other hairdresser. I show Latoya how do I look and she's very happy. Latoya looks really stunning as well with her red dress. She's very beautiful, I'm sure her fiancé will be amazed.

That reminds me, I haven't text Blake yet. I forgot to tell him the address! When I'm about to text Blake, my phone is vibrating on my purse, I look at the screen and it turns out Blake calls me. I slide the screen to answer the incoming call.

"Hello Blake? What's the matter?" I ask and I can hear a cheery voice that I know it belongs to him.

"Where are you? I'm at your apartment but it seems you're not there. You haven't tell me the address and what time the party will start." He say and I swallow my spittle. "I..um, I'm at Latoya's engagement party but the party haven't started yet" I tell him.

He sigh "Don't blame me in the end if you said that I'm not a gentleman"

I chuckle "Aye aye captain! I will text you the address"

**

I wait for Blake outside because I promised him that. He tells me that he will be there in 15 minutes and he was right on time! It didn't surprise me though because every time I hang out with him, he always more early than me. Blake comes here with his yellow Ferrari.

"Am I late?" he ask and I shook my head "You're too early"

Blake park his car and approach me, he look around the building as he look confused "Are you sure this is your friend's party?" Why he ask me that? I'm not mistaken 100%. This is sure is Latoya's engagement party.

"Yes I'm sure. Why you look hesitate?" I ask and he mumble "But this building is where my brother going to celebrate his engagement party! Don't you think it's weird?" he ask,

Weird? I don't think this is weird. Like an alien try to steal you from planet earth, it doesn't look weird at all. It must be a coincidence. What if Latoya's fiancé is Blake's brother?

I'm really sure that my best friend held the party here but Blake also trying to convince me that this is also his brother's party.

"Let's go find out" I say and he hold my hand and whisper at my ear "You look gorgeous by the way, I can't believe you still be able to stole my attention even at this kind of situation" He say and I'm blushed!

Wait did I say? I'm blushing? There must be a mistake! Especially about last night. I still couldn't forget that we actually kiss! Oh my god you just met him in a few days and now you look like a completely whore Mer! What's wrong with you??

"Hello? Earth to Mer? Are you listening?" said Blake who's been waving his hand at my face. I blink a couple of times "Sorry..what did you say?" I ask and he rolled his eyes "Look at the invitation card, It's no doubt that Latoya is engaged with my brother, Hunter" he say.

I nod while looking at the invitation card that Blake brought. I wonder..does Hunter look similar with Blake? It's really weird how my life story goes like this, It's an adventure for me but there's more love story on it.