Is this suppose to be date?

Today is the day where I'm going to spend my precious times with Blake, --The nightmare who dressed like a daydream-- for the whole day.

I'm getting ready to go to the Megere Brug -the skinny bridge- where i will meet Blake for our new journey. I actually don't want to admit that this is a date even though he ask me to.

Latoya wants to take me to the Magere Brug, but I denied it, because I loved to make a little adventure for my own. So i want to get lost as possible, and don't think I'm selfish and like to work in individual cause there's a huge different. With a little map i borrowed, I'm ready to go off from my apartment.

**

The weather is really supporting. The sun shines so bright, it makes me have to wear my sunglasses. I'm wearing my casual white t-shirt and my favorite dark yellow short. I also wear a yellow-blue football jacket and a sneakers.

It turns out that I didn't get lost easily because the bridge is not far away from the apartment. I guess.. I'm a little bit disappointed?

I finally see the skinny bridge. The bridge is exactly like it named, It's skinny. Most of the material is made of woods. The color of the Magere Brug is white. The fresh air with lots of trees is making me feel more relax..

**

When I'm walking to the bridge, I can see the nightmare boy that I have been waiting for to see. Blake archer. He look busy with his phone..

"Hello Mr. Stranger" I greet him.

Blake who's been focus playing a war game on his phone look surprised hearing my voice. He quickly turn off his phone and smile happily until i can see all his white teeth. How funny, he also wears a white t-shirt but with a long dark yellow pants. But then he smile fades away, Blake look at me from head to toe.

"Is that what you called 'casual'?"

What the...

Is that all he can say? Not even a single "hello Mer" or "Good Morning". I cannot believe this!

He almost sounds like Mason!

Urgh he already ruined my good mood for a start.

"Looks like the god have bless our date. Maybe it's a sign that we should be a real couple?" said Blake showing his clothes.
"It's' only a coincident. There's no way that we're going to have another same outfits." I say with a disgust look.

There's no way I would be with this horrible guy who doesn't have any manners.

"well, let's see about it, if the next date we still wearing the same clothes, then you should accept my offer" said Blake with confident.

Oh so he loves a game? Okay then let's Play Blake.

It's payback time.

"Deal. What's your offer Mr. Archer?" I ask and then Blake think for a while "Hm..how about you will be my date for my brother's engagement party on Friday? as our next challenge!".

"That's how you gonna ask the girl? by challenging her?" I said with full of sarcasm.
Blake scratch his neck even though it's not itchy "Well..i never ask a girl first. Usually they come to me and they're the one who's asking".

No wonder he's acting like a big jerk, I doubt that he ever feel what is it like to fall in love with someone.

I rolled my eyes "Seriously? not even a single one?"

Blake nod "I never been too serious with a girl before, most of them are boring.." He said.

Well actually Blake Archer, it depends on which girl you choose to date with, is it a sweet one or a whore..