The dorm.

**

"Latoyaaa!!"

I yell at the girl who is sipping her green tea in the living room at my apartment. I have to tell her that I got detention from the principal today and honestly...the detention was not that good.

I, Mercuria Skyler, have to stay in the student council's dorm.

It's the place where every student wanted to stay. It's like a paradise to them, but not for me, I don't want to stay with a bunch of strangers for a MONTH.

"What?" said Latoya in a cold tone and I raise my eyebrow "Are you in a bad mood?" I ask and she nod. I don't care if she wanted to hear my detention story or not, but I'm not going to leave this place and also leaving Latoya alone without telling why. Latoya might think I got kidnap and she will call the cops!

I sit on the couch next to her and take a deep breath. Oh god...here it goes...

"Listen Latoya, you know the principal called me to his office right? And guess what? I got detention because I wrote something too sarcastic for the student council and he punish me with--"

Latoya cut my words before I continue to talk about what kind of punishment the principal gave to me.

"Let me guess, your punishment is, you should help the student council for this semester?" guessed Latoya and I shook my head "No. It's worst than that. My punishment is, I have to stay in their precious dorm for a month! It's crazy!" I say with a disgust look.

But i think Latoya seems to think it differently with me, she didn't go upset or get mad like me but she just laugh and smile wider than ever! Then she jump and start to run around the apartment.

"That's good Mer! Gosh I'm so jealous! You can get close to the president! Austin Xander!" Said Latoya with her cheery voice and I just stare at her with a cold sight.

Did she even knew there's Blake and my ex, Hunter at this organization?

Easy for you to say..

Latoya is still humming and then she enters my room and start to picking up my clothes from the closet. What the hell is she doing? "What are you doing with my stuff??" I ask her but she is still mumbling something.

"I'm helping you to pack your stuff of course!" Said Latoya gets happier in every minute.

What? I don't want to go!! I never want to step outside to stay in that dorm. I love my new home with my one and only roommate. That's it, end of discussion.

Latoya comes back with a suitcase that I know it belongs to me. "Here you go! I already prepare all the nice clothes for you to wear!" she said and I just rolled my eyes "Okay-"

"Thank you Latoya. Now could you tell me about those people? What is it so special about them that makes almost the students goes crazy on them?" I ask with curious and Latoya nod a couple of times.

"Alright, I'll tell you. But don't blame me if I tell you too long okay?" She ask me and I nod to agree on her reqirement.

"So there's the president, Austin Xander. He's like the prince charming, almost perfect in everything. The vice president is Blake, but he's actually kind of weird you know? When he's around you, he acts like he's a nice guy but in college? He's cool, but he wasn't loud like the Blake i knew. The secretary is Audrey Wilfred, you saw the blonde girl right? That's her, she's a wonderful person. The treasurer I is Hunter your ex and the treasurer II is the short girl who have a poker face, Margo Ruth. That's it, I hope you get along with the them Mer"

So there's the prince charming, the loud Blake, the wonderful Barbie , the wise Hunter. And the last is Margo Ruth the poker face. They are interesting.. I guess? This might have made a new story of my life.