The confession from the demon prince

**

-Mercuria's POV-

"Mercuria!"

"Mercuria! Oh my god did she really going to die? Oh c'mon! this is not according to the plan!"

I started to hear Latoya's annoying voice, I guess I'm pretty sure that I'm not a 100% dying.

I also heard the doctor said,

"Don't worry she will woke up soon, we already transferred some blood to her body, so she will be alright after loosing so many of it"

Whoah? What did he say? I almost ran out of blood!

"After all, this accident have been planed anyway, thanks Dr.Smith!" said Latoya with a cheery voice and it makes me having a shock therapy for a while.

Latoya has been planning this? My best friend a.k.a my roommate? She wanted me dead?

I open my eyes and I could see Latoya is a bit surprised.

Busted you witch.

"Mercuria!! I'm so glad you're awake!!" She said and I just rolled my eyes

"Are you? I thought you were hoping me to die. You planned the car accident!! How could you?!" I said almost loosing my temper.

Latoya only laugh and touching her tummy because she couldn't resist it.

"Oh that! You actually heard it? Good to hear! Remember last night when I said I have a good plans on the phone? Yup this is the first step of it" She said.

"By killing me?!"

Latoya shook her head "Of course not. All you had to do is follow for what I said, Now let me introduce you to my uncle, Dr. Smith. He's a real doctor don't worry, he works here but now he is happy to help us! Right Uncle?" Said Latoya.

The doctor who was introduce as Latoya's uncle nod a couple of times "That's right Mercuria! I'm happy to help some young love." He said with a laughter.

What?

"Hold up, I still don't get it, what do you guys mean? And what plan that you guys have been set up for me?" I ask and Latoya start to show her cheeky smile

"All you had to do Is act like you had an amnesia, please trust me Mer." She said.

"What??"

"Shh just believe me on this, I promise I won't let you down" said Latoya with her adorable puppy eyes

ah wait,

Why did I admit she's adorable? Cursed you brain with my positive minds.

I finally agreed to the plan and pretend that I have an amnesia, Thank god I join acting class when I was on 7 grade...

"The next plan is, I will call Blake and the student council to let them know-" Said Latoya holding her Iphone with full of glitters on the case. I swallow my spittle and my body start sweating.

Oh boy...

**

All you had to do is act like you don't know them at all when they enter your room, so you have to be quite. Can you do that Mer?

Gosh it was a bummer, How long the student council's will arrive? I'm going crazy if stay in this room too long.

I start to hear lots of footsteps running, At first I thought it was only a couple of children but I have a feeling that these steps isn't just a normal children..