The dinner

Blake and I goes out from the apartment. In front of us there's a limousine. The driver smile at us and then he open up the door so we can get inside the limousine. Oh so this, is his car? Is he trying to impress me by using his parents money?

Not cool..

"We're going with this? Really?" I ask him and Blake raise his eyebrow "Why? You're not impress?"he ask and I shook my head "Not at all". Blake blink in a surprise.

I'm not an ordinary girl who love expensive things like this. Especially when i get to know it's from their parents. So if you're trying to show me all this stuff you got the wrong girl Blake Archer.

"Let's make this in a different way. Can you make it something new? It's my challenge for you Mr.Archer. If you cannot impress me, then don't ever ask me on a next date!" i say and Blake laugh underestimating

"A challenge? Are you sure? Okay. I'll accept it, but be careful you might fall in love with me tonight." He say.

I smile with confident "Let's see."

Blake whisper something to his driver, after that the driver open up the baggage. The driver grab two bikes from it. "One for the gentleman, and one for the lady" he said with a bright smile.

I stare at him with confused and Blake raise his eyebrow "What? You said that you wanted something new right? Do you ever been on a date where your boyfriend takes you with a bicycle before?" he ask with a wink.

My surprise is overwhelming maybe this guy has brilliant of ideas after all...

--

"Where are you taking me Blake?" I ask him because i have no idea where is he taking me. Seriously, I've got no clue at all.

"You'll see, and I hope you will like it Mer. Honestly It took me days to figure out where I'm taking you today" He said and I can't wait to see the surprise. We see the building that more look like a museum to me "What is this place?" I ask and he smile wider.

"Welcome to the Van Gogh Museum!" he said.

Blake bought us tickets to get inside and then we explore the museum and discover lots of paintings that Van Gogh made, When people look at the painting is really obvious that It's not just a piece of art, if we sell the paintings, only people who's the richest in the world can afford it. It's impressive, and I didn't knew that Blake could know much about art..

When we saw an illustration photograph of Van Gogh, Suddenly Blake holds my hand and I was shock with his action. I look at him to know why and then he say "Just to make our date never get lost from the romantic moment"

"But we're not dating. We just hang out together" I say and Blake rolled his eyes "Party-pooper" he mumbles and I laugh.

"Just go along okay? I don't want our date is ruin because we were arguing about holding hands, It's absurd" He say and I just smile at him, trying not to make him down. I'm afraid when he lost his good mood he will become the jerk again and it will only going to turn my mood down too.

We saw some kind of writing on the walls. Blake said that Van Gogh is the one who wrote this and it makes all the Artist felt inspired with it.

"You know what I often think about - what I said to you once, that, even if I wasn't successful, I still believed that what I'd worked on would be continued.'' -Van Gogh, 1889.

We finally at the end of our tour. We can see the gift shop is right in front of us. I'm surprised when he ask "Would you mind if we stop at the gift shop? i'm looking for something, but if you don't want to it's okay."