first day of college

**

Today is my first day at the university of Amsterdam. I'm wearing my summer dress and my favorite white sneakers. Me and Latoya decided to take a walk to the university, Since I don't have my own bike yet. So Latoya said it will be fair enough if we both walking to the university.

"Hey, are you nervous?" Ask Latoya in the middle of the street.

Nervous? Honestly, i don't feel that kind of thing right now. When was the last time i got nervous? When i met Latoya maybe? or when Blake ask me to have dinner? I don't know..

"When you get there, you will meet the 5 student council. Make sure you don't waste your time, just go inside the building where the ceremony will begins." Said Latoya almost a warning.

Why? Does the student council are full of freak people who is strict by rules?

"You'll see it later Mer" Said Latoya with a cheeky smile like she can read my mind.

Is student council supposed to be like when you're still in junior high or high school? I didn't know that, and honestly, i don't care because i want to graduate from here as fast as i can and then build my dreams to be come true.

Latoya has already did her ceremony last monday, because even though she was born in England, she's a Netherland citizen now.

The ceremony is divided into two kinds of ceremony. The first is for the Netherland citizen and the second is for the international students, like me.

Did you guys get it? Well i hope so..

**

When i'm at the university, i could see a bunch of freshman is making a crowd near the gate. Me and Latoya are trying to find some spaces so we could walk to the building.

I wonder why are the freshman are gathered near the gates? Didn't they knew about the information we got last night?

"They must be gathered up because they want to see the popular student council, Don't worry just get inside the building. After the ceremony, i'll see you at class okay?" Said Latoya with a wide smile. I'm starting to think that my best friend could read minds..

"O-okay.." i say and then we seperate.

"Hey, you're a freshman right?"

I turn around and I can see a tall man with a brown hair. His eyes are brown too, and he has a thick eyebrow.

"Yeah" I answer and then he smile politely at me "Great, then I want you to answer all this question. Could you do that?" He ask and then i took the questioner. I look at all the question that was written by him :

1. How would you subscribe your ideal college life?.

2. What will you do if one of the "prodigies" from the student council invites you to stay with them in their famous dorm?

What the...

What kind of freak question is this?? And who the heck is this 'prodigies'?

Oh man, I hope this college is not freaky...

"Are you guys kidding? This question doesn't make any sense!" I protest and one of the senior guy who was known as one of the student council, seems heard my denial.

He approach to me with the other student council. Latoya said that there's two girls and three guys in this organization.

When I stare at them, I notice that one of the girls doesn't have any expression. Her face is flat. That's it, no smile were painted on her beautiful face. This girl is short and more like she's still in junior high. She looks mean but kind of pretty as well.