He wasn't that bad.

-Mercuria's pov-

The sun brights the whole room that i slept in. I woke up with a dizzy head, my hair are all messed up, the smell of my brother's perfume that more like an alcohol to me are all over the place.

What time is it?

I'm so lazy to get out from my bed. All I wanna do is sleep all day because my skinny bones are stiff. I'm so tired, it makes me start to imagine that I want to marry my bed.

"Wake up princess!!"

Clayton's high voice making my consciousness goes wild. I'm so surprised until I fell to the ground with hard.

Thank god that I'm not fat or got overweight, so I'm not going to crack the floor--.

Clayton brings me a cup of tea and two sandwiches. He's smiling like it's his joyful day "I made your favorite breakfast!"

"Hello? Can't you see that there's someone down here?" I said in sarcastic but Clayton only laugh right at me!

In a second I regret everything I thought about him having his gentleman sides yesterday. "It's better you stay right there on that position sist" he say with a laughter.

I quickly throw him the nearest pillow on my bed right on his face. It makes him almost loosing his balance, but he managed to stay "Hey! There's a hot tea! What if it falls on my feet?" he say.

I rolled my eyes like I even care if he got burn on his feet. Those aren't my legs after all..

Clayton give me the sandwiches and then he grab his dark blue bag "I'm off to school sist,". He kiss my forehead "see you tonight" he say with his gentle smile then leave the apartment.

I eat the first sandwich. From the look on the sandwich, maybe Clayton made this? To be honest, this is the first time I try to eat my own brother's handmade sandwich. At first, I hesitate it but then I think I can start to love it so much.

Not bad Clayton..I guess.. for a handmade sandwich..

"Seeing you still like this, it will ruin my beautiful morning"

Mason, well known as Clayton's room mate comes in with a glass of milk and a cookie on his hand. He wears a dark blue T-shirt and a dark jeans. Boy, does every boys in here like dark colors? From the distance in us, I can already smell his Giorgio Armani perfume.

Mason kind looked nice today? Nope I'm just kidding. He looked absolutely handsome, and I don't know how long he's going to be standing there at the door, but this is going to be an awkward moment.

i'm just going to take another bite of the sandwich and then pretend like I'm the freak, "hei masen cen yuw tek mi?" I ask him with a small piece of my sandwich still in my mouth, and he look at me with a disgust sight.

"Swallow first then talk. Haven't you learned about table manners?" he said in his sarcastic way. I quickly swallow the last bite of the sandwich that I thought was small, --which is not-- without chewing it!

I get a choked but it was a relief that I didn't have to throw it out. Don't imagine it please because it's pretty ugly. "uhuk..uhuk..water please.." I say.

Mason runs into the kitchen and get a glass of water, But because it's too long, i quickly take my hot tea and burst it out "Ouch!!". The hot tea burned my tongue.

I'm too smart right?

Thank god Mason comes right on time. I take the glass of water and drink it until it's empty.

"Mercuria are you okay?" ask Mason with concern. "Yeah i'm fine, just got burn by hot tea" I lied. Of course not you idiot, have you ever got any burn in your whole life? Of course I'm in pain Mason you idiot. I touch my tongue and holds the pain. "Do you need ice?" he ask. I chuckled "I'm fine,really you're too kind"