Am I That Forgotten?

Its all my fault I ruined things with Mike and I. It's all my fault I'm alone.
They only want you, or act like they care, when you're missing or possessed. The second you are better, you are tossed to the side like trash.
Why does everybody forget everything I've been through? Why is my trauma so overlooked. Why do they hate me.
—————————————————————————

Will had just shown Mike his painting, the secret he had been working on for...months. His hands had been shaking, his eyes filled with tears as he called Mike the heart. Crying as he talked about how El is probably just scared to lose Mike. He turned away, crying silently into his hand.

Everything he said about El. How she is just afraid of losing Mike, so that's why she may act weird or mean. It was all about himself. Will Byers.

When would Mike realize...

———————-———————-——————————-

Another hour had passed, and Will was getting restless, the music pounding into his temples. "What kind of music is this?" He asks his older brother, rubbing the back of his neck. God it was some weird music that Argyle insisted to have playing. Said it was 'totally rad'. Didn't sound totally rad, the clock ticking was so off place from the song.
"What do you mean?" Jonathan says, glancing at him through the mirror.
"Why is there a clock in it? I just feel like it doesn't fit the style. It's out of place." Will says, sitting up more in his seat. He felt a pressure in his sinuses, squeezing his eyes shut.
"There isn't a clock. Are you okay, Will?" Johnathan asks, concern growing on his face. "Your nose is bleeding, Will. Should I pull over?" He says, then motions to Argyle to give him a napkin from the glove box. Jonathan's comment causes Will to bring a hand up to his nose, his fingers coming away red and metallic.
"Nuh-uh, man. I ain't giving him a condom." Argyle says, dragging his words and nodding to himself.
"No- tissues Argyle, Jesus." Jonathan says, hand motioning once again to the glove box as he rolls his eyes.

Will graciously takes the tissue, mumbling a thanks, and pressing it to the drop of blood that made his way out of his nose. He held it there, tuning out the fight between Argyle and Jonathan, telling him to tilt his head forward or back.

"Nah man- I'm telling you! Tilt your head back-" Argyle continues, though Will stops hearing him. An intense ringing in his ears begin, a headache forming.

Just another migraine, and he didn't hear the clock anymore.

He glanced at Mike, his heart jumping slightly. He then glanced away, a memory filling his mind.

————-————-————-————-————-———
Flashback to Season 2:

They were sitting in Mikes basement, sitting on his couch. The ghost busters costume washing them out slightly from the lighting, aside from Mikes black hair.
Will looks up at Mike, tears in his eyes. He had had an...episode. Seeing the 'shadow monster' and running, just to be found by a panicked Mike, who brought him back to his house, leaving them where they are now.

"Just please don't tell the others, they wouldn't understand."
"Eleven would."
A sharp hit to his heart caused him to look away. Will wasn't looking for attention, but even at his lowest times it was 'Eleven this!' And 'Eleven that'.

Why can't you just listen to me.

——————————————-————-——————
Current:
Will loved El, he did. She was his sister.
But why is everything in Mikes mind about her. Were they not best friends anymore?...
Did Mike not care anymore?
Was Will even wanted?...