Snap.

Its all my fault people are crying.
—————————————————————————-
I would say I'm sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind

Will opened his eyes at the song. No way they found out.... He looks past Vecna, seeing a portal opening.

He was floating, Mike screaming for him. Jonathan was also yelling, crying. Steve was staring. Dustin was sobbing into Eddie's chest, body shaking.

"Will! You have to fight it! Please!" Mike sobbed.
"Will buddy please!" Jonathan yells

Will looks at Vecna, who's hands snapped shut onto Wills face. Will started screaming in pain, unaware of what was happening in the real world.

But I know that this time
I have said too much
Been too unkind

"Will I love you!" He hears Mikes voice, and something in him snapped.

He couldn't do this...

I tried to laugh about it
Cover it all up with lies
I tried to laugh about it
Hiding the tears in my eyes

Will tried to grab at anything on Vecna, Will digging his fingers into Vecnas neck and pulling at whatever was there, causing Will to be able to get away.

Will Ran.

'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

He ran, faster then he ever has. He felt his face bleeding, and he fell over some vines which were going after him, shaking up his legs and trying to bring him back. Will struggling to keep running, kicking at the Vines and running again. Things fell all behind him, gross upside down shit splattering all over him. He just tried to get to the portal. He cried out as the vines took hold of his leg, beginning to drag him back.

Will dug his hands into the ground, using all of his strength to get away.
—————————————————————————-
Mikes eyes widened as he saw Wills leg first snap. It bent in multiple places, obviously going the other way then it should. Then his other leg. Then his arm. His other arm. His fingers broke one by one. His head snapped back at a horrible angle, jaw breaking and going oddly to the side.

Before his eyes popped...Will dropped to the ground. He landed half on the floor, half in peoples arms.

A chorus of "Will!" 's rang through the room.

Everything was ringing in his ears. A pain filled his entire body. He tried to talk but he couldn't, his jaw broken and hanging. He couldn't move anything. He tried to open his eyes and look at who he landed on.

But he couldn't see.

Jonathan's voice rang through his head. "You're okay, Will. You're in the real world."

Steve ran into the hallway. "We need help in here!" He yells to the nurses. "Come on, hurry!"

Will slowly passed out, going limp in Mikes arms.

Dustin was still sobbing into Eddie's chest, Eleven standing next to Mike. Mike cried, holding Will close to him. When the nurses started to pull Will from Mikes arms, Mike started fighting.

"No! No..." Mike sobbed, trying to get Will back. Steve held Mike back, pulling him into his arms. Mike hit at Steve's chest. "Let me go!"

Steve just held him there, letting Mike have his moment.

Meanwhile, Dustin was still crying, now hugging El who was also crying. Jonathan stared at the ground where Will had landed.

Why had Will lied about his favorite song?...