Chapter 13: Spending A Night At The Manor

Your POV:

I returned to the dining hall and sat down and ate in silence. Sebastian came back a few minutes after me. Ciel broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"(Y/n), it is rather late. I think it would be safer if you stayed the night.." Ciel suggests.

"That would be great, Thankyou.." I say with a small smile.

I can't believe that just happened. Sebastian. Almost- I can't even. I. Can't Even.

"Are you alright (Y/n)? Your cheeks are a bit red.." Ciel says with a slight frown.

"Y-yes I'm fine. Um, may I go to my room?" I ask, looking down.

"Yes..I'll have Seb- I'll show you to your room.." He says, standing from his seat.

"Uh..okay.." I say standing as well.

-This time skip brought to you by a sexy Ciel-

Ciel showed me to my room and then showed Alexander to his room, which was oddly far away from mine.

I lay in bed and stare at the roof. I sigh and turn to my side. Just as I'm about to sleep, I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in.." I say sitting up.

........

"Come in.." I say again.

.......

I stand with a frustrated sigh and make my way to the door. I open it and look out. I don't see anyone in the hallways. I look down and see a note. I pick it up and look at it.

Meet me in my room

-A

"What is this? Pretty little liars- Ohh, A, Alexander." I say with a small laugh.

I make my way to his room and knock.

"Alexander ?" I whisper.

He opens the door and pulls me in.

"Mistress, I don't trust anyone here, and I don't like the way that brat and his butler look at you" he says with a frown.

"Alexander, don't be so worried. They are fine, you're just paranoid.." I say with a small smile.

"I'm not worried about them hurting you, I'm worried about them getting too close to you.." He says, jealously lacing his tone.

Oh. He means he doesn't want me falling for any of them. Overprotective much?

"I'll be fine Alexander.." I say with an eye roll.

He sighs and sits on his bed. I give him a quick hug and walk out and go to my room. I lay on my bed and stare at the roof again.

"Things are finally getting more interesting"