Chapter 22: Hosting A Ball

It's the night of the ball and I'm awaiting my guests. The mansion looks stunning thanks to Alexander. I look out the window and see multiple carriages pull up. I feel the nerves hit me like a brick.

"Mistress it will be alright" Alexander whispers in my ear.

I nod and start greeting guests as they enter. I see a familiar figure in the distance. As it approaches I notice it's the one and only, Ciel Phantomhive.

"Nope" I say to myself.

I quickly run off and go into the bathroom.

"Ugh, I'm an idiot" I say with a facepalm.

I was too scared I was going to mess something up. I just ran away from my problems.

"Alright (Y/n), get your ass out there!" I yell at myself.

I walk to the door and place my hand on the handle and try open the door.

.....

"What the hell?!" I yell as I try to open the door.

....

"Oh it goes the other way.." I say opening the door and walking out.

'Get it together (Y/n)'

I walk down to the ballroom and sigh. I can't see Ciel or Alois. I can't see Claude or Sebas-

"Hello Lady (Y/n)" a smooth voice whispers in my ear.

I turn and see one hell of a butler.

"H-hello Sebastian.." I say avoiding eye contact.

"You look lovely this evening" he says as he uses his finger to tilt my chin up, making me look at him.

"T-Thank you.." I say trailing off as I get lost in his eyes.

"Care to dance?" He says holding his hand out to me.

I nod and take his hand. He leads me onto the dance floor and begins dancing with me.

"Ah, I remember the last time we danced. It was such a shame we got interrupted however.." He says with a small smirk. "We shouldn't be interrupted out here.." He says with a larger smirk.

"Out here?" I question.

I look around and see we are in the garden. I didn't even notice the change of setting. When did he bring me out here?

Sebastian chuckles and leans down a bit and looks into my eyes.

"(Y/n).." He says with his sexiest voice.

'OMG this is really happening ASDFGHJKL' I mentally fan girl.

He trails his thumb over my bottom lip.

"My kitten.." He says before pressing his lips to mine.

Now that I know demons can love, I don't even hesitate before kissing back.

He smirks into the kiss and pulls me closer by my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck.

After a few minutes he pulls away and I catch my breath.

"S-Sebastian.." I say with a shade of red across my cheeks.

"I believe it's time to head back to the ball you're hosting" he says with a small chuckle.

"Y-Yes.." I say as I turn and quickly make my way to the ballroom.

I walk in and sit down on a chair, still blushing. I look to my left and see Claude standing with Alois. Claude smirks at me.

Nope. I quickly make my way up to the library and sit on the couch.

"Damn it.." I say with a frustrated sigh.

I hear the door creek open. I get up and hide behind a book shelf. I see a figure walk towards the bookshelf I'm behind. I quickly try and move behind another bookshelf but I fall face first onto the ground.

"Ow" I say with a groan.

"(Y/n)?"

I look up and see Ciel standing there.

"Oh hello Ciel.." I say as I stand up and sit on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He says, sitting next to me.

"Yes I'm fine, you just startled me that's all.." I say with a small giggle.

"Oh, sorry.." He says with a tiny smile.

"Your smiles, they aren't real.." I say with a frown.

He sighs.

"You're right, they aren't. But when I'm with you, for some reason they feel real.." He says looking into my eyes with his..eye.

"Ciel.."

He says nothing and leans forward.

'Oh my god, two kisses in one night?! My fan girl levels are through the roof!'

He ghosts his lips over mine and...