.eleven

Everything had gotten hectic, the last week of school approached quickly. Y/n had been helping Eddie with his exams, and studying all year. And it helped, his grades slowly got better. He was like a golden retriever puppy whenever he showed Y/n a good grade on his test, he felt so proud of himself.

And when he had shown Y/n his grades, they were C's one B and only one D-. She was insanely proud of him, and the two sat at her place while Steve was at work watching movies and eating all sorts of food. As of lately, Eddie had been talking of their final d&d game until the end of spring break. He kept saying how it would be his best one yet, and how proud he was of his little sheepies.

Y/n loved how he referred to the younger people in his club, there was just something so sweet and cute about it.

The last day of school, the last Friday, Steve was driving Y/n and Robin to school just before he had work "Make sure you remember to come to work, don't be late either." He reminded.

"Yeah, I know, I know." Y/n said rolling her eyes, "Am I able to go to Robin's band tomorrow night?" She asked from the back seat.

Steve sighed "Doubt it." He said frowning, "Keith keeps complaining that you need to work more."

"Mother fucker, I have school and a social life." Y/n ssid rolling her eyes, "Stupid shit. I wanna be there for Robin."

"Y/n, it's fine that you can't go." Robin said as she tried to fix her appearance for band practice.

"Lucky. You get to skip out on classes, while I've gotta listen to Mrs. O'Donnell complain about absolutely everything." Y/n grumbled bitterly.

"Hey, join band and you might get to." Robin said with a laugh.

"Well, at least I get to go to the pep rally." Y/n grumbled crossing her arms.

Y/n grumbled, and rolled her eyes. She began staring out the window, completely lost in her own thought. She was excited for school to be over, so she was able to spend a bit more time with Eddie. The two had been dating for about a month at this point, and Y/n had never felt happier.

"Then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college." Steve said as Y/n zoned back into the conversation.

"Wait what?" Y/n asked blinking a few times a little confused.

"Steve's date." Robin said as she continued her makeup, hardly paying attention.

"Do I wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sеx?" Steve ranted, he sighed "I mean, I don't know. Does that make sense to you?" He asked looking to his bestfriend.

"I don't think she's listening Steve." Y/n said chuckling.

"Robin, are you listening?" Steve exclaimed.

"Uh-uh, yes." Robin sputtered out, stopping her makeup.

"What did I just say?" Steve asked looking back at the road.

"Something about sеx with-with Linda." Robin guessed.

"Heidi." Y/n hummed from the back, amusement edged in her voice.

"No!" Steve exclaimed, "I'm talking about Heidi!"

"Cut me some slack, please." Robin exclaimed sounding tired.

"Well..."

"Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity. It is 7:00 in the morning, we have the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse." Robin ranted holding her hands on her face.

"Oh so you're worried about a basketball pep rally?" Steve asked in disbelief, "Expect me to believe that?"

"Yeah? So?" Robin answered quickly.