continued

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé glanced at Onika as the car moved past the suburb parts of new york.

They were on their way to the cotillion class, beyoncé had gotten changed, but only into a graphic button up—robyn wore similar attire. onika went with a caramel brown long sleeved dress, it has a bodice torso and the actual ruffled dress part stopped mid thigh.

Beyonce couldn't help but admire her.

Onika was pretty, Beyonce knew that. Everyone knew that, but she saw a different kind of beauty with settings like this. she was simply looking out the window, and minding her business. beyoncé understood the appeal of looking at her now like half the boys in their class do.

she looked away for a second and tried to listen to what robyn was saying but her brain was a bit frazzled by the admiring she had just done. it confused her. Robyn and Onika were the first set of real friends Beyonce has ever had, she convinced herself the glances and stares she gives onika is just a friendly one.

She could tell by the slight fidgeting, that Onika was nervous. She wanted nothing more than to comfort her, and hold her hand. So she intertwined Onikas free hand with hers, thanks to the touch she was finally able to actually listen to what Robyn was saying.

While Onikas face began to get warm at the feeling.

When they had reached the building, Robyn was surprised. "Damn, this shit bigger than last time." She mumbled, and Onika crawled to her side of the limo and looked outside for herself. "This is the same place. I don't think you even had time to remember what it looked like. You got kicked out of the last one remember?" She asked and Robyn nodded in realization. "Oh yeah I did. I'll smack a nigga again I ain't scared. The nigga in question may be that light bright that's been pissing me off lately." Robyn said with determination as she began to open the door.

Beyoncé tried not to laugh at the nickname she had clearly given kehlani.

Onikas eyes widened and she shook her head. "Do not fight her, I swear to god. Not here." Onika warned and Robyn mocked her. "Don't do it, blah blah blah now what if I shoved her in a trashcan and let the dumpster pick her up next tuesday?" She asked with her hands on her hips and Beyoncé tried to hold in her laugh.

Beyoncé and Onikas hand naturally disconnected and Beyoncé felt a little lost without the sensation. She watched Onika thanked her family's driver, before following Robyn who had already made her way to the front doors.

Beyoncé watched Onikas hair flow as she made her way up the stairs, she watched her hanging onto the railing and making sure she was okay in the heels she wore.

When they had stepped inside it was so grand, and that was just the lobby. A woman noticed them and welcomed them with a smile, she had greying curly hair and she immediately greeted Onika.

"Onika! Oh, sweetie it's been so long." She said and Onika gave her a polite smile, as the two shared a light up and shaked hands. "It has Ms. Morgan." She shook her head, "Call me Auntie. We've been over this." She scolded lightly.