hi! this is pre-written, i wanted to release at the same time as duality, 1+1 ect. but i think some of y'all thought i died or something so i'll just release it now to let y'all know i'm good lol.

things have been busy for me but best believe those chapters r being written and their long so it's gonna take me a minute.

anyways, have a good read!

Continued..

Beyoncé watched Onika drag herself up her stairs, the blonde had alot on her mind—but the first thing she couldn't help but get out was..

"I think you and your sister have a-lot in common." Beyoncé stated and Onika froze for a moment before turning around, "Seriously?" She asked and Beyoncé nodded. "Yeah. You both have that attitude. I think it's kinda funny—I don't know if you realize it but you kinda mirror her actions and facial expressions." Beyoncé stated.

Onika rolled her eyes and continued walking up the stairs, "Beyoncé—stop being a observer you're gonna find out like the most embarrassing thing about me by just watching me one day." Onika said and Beyoncé grinned. "More embarrassing than the ice queen herself sleeping with stuffed animals and loving the color pink?" She teased.

"Shut up." Onika mumbled and Beyoncé laughed as they reached the second floor.  "Why do I still feel so tired?" Onika asked, Beyoncé quirked an eyebrow. "Are you forgetting about your literal acid trip?" Beyoncé asked as they walked through the hallways.

Well yeah I am. I don't remember that anyways." Onika shrugged as she turned the corner toward her room.

Beyoncé never really explored Onikas house—she thinks that would be another level of nosey. But she always did notice they never went down a particular hallway that seemed to just hold one room. This hallway being the complete opposite way from Onikas.

Beyoncé turned to Onika. "Hey—Oni." Beyoncé called, Onika turned around at the nickname, "Who's room is that?" Beyoncé asked and Onika looked to where she was pointing. She noticed Onikas body language change slightly.

"My fathers." She said and Beyoncé scrunched her face up, "Your parents don't share a room?" She asked and Onika shook her head.

"My father has always preferred his space. That whole hallway is seriously just his." She mumbled as she opened her own room.

After entering her room  the first thing Onika noticed  was her cat—honey. He seemed anxious a-soon as he saw her—he clawed at her pajamas and whined when she didn't immediately give him a hug when she first walked in.

"Aww, baby." She cooed as she got down, he placed his paws on her chest repeatedly—like he was trying her best to tell her something. Onika was a bit confused by his behavior. "What's wrong baby?" She asked as she picked him up—she hugged him and he accepted it—but he still seemed anxious.

He jumped out of Onikas arms—and made his way to his next target.

He then went to Beyoncé, which surprised the blonde.

Onika watched with her own surprise as he proceeded to do the same exact thing—till Beyoncé picked him up.

She didn't know what to do as the cat pawed at her face—not with his claws—but just his soft paws.

"Is your cat on drugs too?" Beyoncé joked as she moved the cat out of her line of sight to peer at Onika, and she just  rolled her eyes. "Ha. Ha. No. I don't know why he's acting like that." She said, getting closer to pet him and Beyoncé could tell she was slightly worried.