Chapter 3: The accident

Why do I hear footsteps? Spoke is asleep, so it's not him...

'Parrot?' asked the person whilst slowly emerging from the shadows.

'Ro? What are you doing here? How did you get here?'
'I heard a song that I used to listen to when I was a child, I decided to follow it and now I'm here'

'Oh. I got here the same way...'

Can I trust him? What if he's not real? Maybe I'm just hallucinating. Or this is a trap made by him to get revenge on me... But we were allies. What if he thinks I'm with the Cleansers. Well I am considering on joining, but he doesn't know about that... Or someone dressed up as Ro to trick me-

'What's wrong Parrot? Is there something wrong, if so tell me about it, maybe I can help' Ro asked worried for his friend who was obviously panicking.

'Nothing, I was just thinking, how did you get into this house?'
'I have a key to this house. When I was a child Spoke's and my parents were good friends so we often met up here. This place still looks like it did before, no changes no anything. I am thinking, we may be in the past'

'Yeah, I figured. I also met little Spoke, he is a menace, I don't understand how you two were friends' Parrot said now feeling a bit better. 'When I was child I was not as calm as now, Parrot. But where is he?'

'In the bedroom, sleeping we went to the playground, he got really tired. But Ro now I'm curious... Why or how did Spoke change so much? Like in attitude and in appearance, because he looked so... Like a human?'

'I honestly have no idea... After his parents went on vacation... He changed.
That accident changed everyone. After that we never talked to each other, well until Lifesteal. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the appearance.'

'Ro... WHAT ACCIDENT?'
'Whoa calm down-'

'What accident, Ro?' the avian asked worried about his best friend.

...

'Parrot, Spoke's parents did not make it back home. Some people say they were part of a cult and they successfully summoned a demon, but I don't believe in that. You can take your guess' he said while shaking a bit. He was uncomfortable talking about that event.

'Oh my...Ro, they are on vacation right now'
'So that's why he was alone, that makes sense, but what should we do?'

'Well Spoke is gonna wake up soon. I think you should maybe get some food? We can't save his parents, who knows what would happen to the present'

'Parrot, we could save him so much trauma, if don't let his parents... Well you know what I mean...'

'I know you want to help him, I do too, but that would be too risky. Please Ro just buy some food, explore or I don't know, but we can't change anything in the past because that may mess up the future ' the hybrid said trying to convince his friend to not to do anything harmful.

'You are right... Text me when I can come back'
'Ok, thank you'

-
'Parrot I woke up! But I also have something to tell you...'
'Please go straight onto the point'

'My mom texted me at 3 AM. She said

Good luck.

~
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, but after what happened in july I think everyone needed a break. Next chapter is probably coming in 4 days.
~