Chapter 10: Old Brown Flies To Kendal

It's morning in Owl Island and Old Brown is getting ready to see Ariel and Boo. But first he had to fly to Kendal. Before he take off, he took a deep breath and said. "Okay, I can do this. I know I haven't flew that far before but Ariel and Boo need me. Let's do this." He opened his wings and took off. With Joanne's encouragement, Old Brown is able to fly all the way to Kendal. Then he made it to Kendal. "I made it. I knew I could do it." He said. "Now all I had to do is to find Ariel. Oh I bet my little pumpkin will be happy to see me." He said. He fly to 36 Greenwood. Ariel used to live in 8 Abbey Gardens until her parents, Helen and Issac McGregor, died. Suddenly he noticed the familiar girl with curly hair. It's Ariel. "Tail feathers, I know that curly hair anywhere." Old Brown said. He fly towards Evelyn's backyard.

It had big backyard for Ariel to play in. Mr. McGregor's old house doesn't have a backyard. She's now two years old. She wears her Peppa Pig pink underwear set, Peppa Pig blue graphic t-shirt & shorts and pink jelly shoes. Of course, Ariel is now wearing shoes. She's now 2ft 9.7in (85.5 cm). Just then Ariel heard a hoot. She looked up to see Old Brown. "Old Brown!" Ariel exclaimed happily as Old Brown flew toward her. "Ariel! Oh it's good to see you, my little pumpkin! I've missed you." Old Brown said as he and Ariel hug. He sighed contentedly. Then he realised what Ariel said. "Hold on. Did you say my name?" Old Brown said. "You bet she did." Mr. McGregor said as he walked to Ariel and Old Brown. "Hi, Mr. McGregor. Has Ariel said her first word?" Old Brown said as Mr. McGregor crouch down. "Yes." Mr. McGregor said.

"What's her first word?" Old Brown asked. Mr. McGregor smiles and points at him. "Me?" Old Brown said. Mr. McGregor nodded. "I'm her first word?" Old Brown said. Mr. McGregor nodded. "I knew you could do it, Ariel!" Old Brown said as he hugged Ariel. "It looks like you flew all the way to Kendal, Old Brown. You wouldn't mind staying. for the night? I mean if it's alright with you." Mr. McGregor said. "I won't mind." Old Brown said. Ariel, hearing this, hugged Old Brown. The wise owl chuckled as he gently hugged her back. Then Mr. McGregor and Ariel bring Old Brown inside the house. Of course Evelyn likes animals including owls. Little did Old Brown know that Peter Rabbit and his family and friends also moved in. Evelyn has a pond and tree outside her backyard. Peter came out of his new burrow.

"I thought I heard Old Brown." He said. He shrugged and went back inside. Of course Old Brown was going to move in with them but he couldn't leave Owl Island. It's his home. Ariel is still walking. She took her first steps at Easter right before she and Mr. McGregor moved in with Evelyn. Mr. McGregor has already taken photos of her and Old Brown. "Hi, Evelyn. You remember Old Brown?" Mr. McGregor said. "Hi, Old Brown." Evelyn said. "Hey, Evelyn. I hope you're looking after Ariel very well." Old Brown said. "I did." Evelyn said. "Why don't you and Old Brown go play. We'll call you when it's lunchtime." Mr. McGregor said. "Okay." Ariel said. "Oh. And Ariel is potty trained now, Old Brown. Would you mind taking her to the bathroom if she needs to go?" Mr. McGregor said.

"Don't worry. I won't mind taking her to the bathroom if she needs to." Old Brown said. Ariel shows Old Brown around. Of course, Old Brown could see how big Ariel is getting since they last seen each other. After she showedq him around Ariel and Old Brown walked to Ariel's new playroom which used to be a basement like Kimmy's. Ariel now has her CRAYOLA Peppa Pig colour wonder mess book, multi, one size, Peppa Pig toy storage unit, ice cream van, unicorn playset, air Peppa jet, magical parade train, family figure pack, Grandpa Pig's boat, Dr Hamsters plane, at the zoo playset, Peppa Pig's campavan and more. Her old baby clothes and things are being sold online or donated except her pink Jane baby classic balls rattle that Old Brown saved two years ago.

She still kept her large pink my baby keepsake memory box. Her pink Jane baby classic balls rattle is inside the box. She kept some things including her Chicco physio soft pacifier silicone rose 0-6m+ 1 units and pink fur blanket (83cm) that Old Brown got her for Christmas nearly two years ago in there. Ariel and Old Brown decided to draw pictures. Of course, Ariel, like Boo, never put small things in her mouth and rips or break everything. Of course, Ariel now goes to the preschool called Sunny Brow. Ariel and Old Brown have finished drawing. Ariel have drawn a picture of herself and Old Brown. Of course, she can now draw pictures and even feed herself. She shows her picture to him. "Is that for me?" Old Brown asked Ariel. She nodded. "Oh thank you, Ariel." Old Brown said as he and Ariel hugged.