Chapter 1: Joanne Saves Old Brown

In Cumbria's Barrow-in-Furness, there's a modern house. In the house, there's two married couple and their daughter. The couple's names are Andy and Joanne Gibbs. They're thirty one years old. They had a little brunette girl named Kimmy Gibbs. She's four years old. She's 3ft 3.5in (100.3 cm). Her birthday is fourth of March. They just moved to Cumbria from Leeds after Joanne and Andy has been promoted. They moved a month ago. Andy has red hair and Joanne has brown hair cut in a medium length. Joanne, Andy and Kimmy has fair skins. Andy's hair is curly and Kimmy's hair is clipped to the right side. Joanne, Andy and Kimmy lived in 5 Elmete Walk, Roundhay, Andy and Joanne work in Tesco Superstore and Kimmy goes to the daycare centre called New Springwood Nursery before the move.

They now lived in 168 Yarlside Road, Roose. After the move, Andy and Joanne now works at Tesco Superstore in Roose and Kimmy now goes to Little Stars Pre-school Nursery Ltd. Joanne, Andy and Kimmy has blue eyes. One morning on the summer holidays, Joanne, Andy and Kimmy have just finished their breakfast. Andy and Joanne have scrambled eggs on toast and Kimmy has rainbow hoops cereal for breakfast. Kimmy ate that cereal every morning. After breakfast, Kimmy walked on the spiral staircase to the bathroom which is bigger than their old house. She climbed on her 2 stepladder with armrest and anti-slip pads and grabbed her In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy toothbrush. Her In the Night Garden mild mint flavoured toothpaste is on her pink automatic toothpaste dispenser that's easy for her to put her toothpaste on her toothbrush.

She began to clean her teeth properly without any assistance. Of course, she dons her white pure cotton camisoles, white briefs, blue summer clothes outfits and two of her pink jelly sandals on her feet, green pastel daisy snap hair clip clipped on to her hair on the right side and watch on her left wrist. Her blue summer clothes outfits is made of cotton blend fabric, soft and breathable, a little stretchy, loose comfy shorts set. It has puffy sleeves and pearl buttons. Meanwhile, Andy, who dons his white vest, white brief, burgundy super premium short sleeve t-shirt, bleu eyes break 501 hemmed shorts and two of his chambray canvas slip-on pumps, is doing the dishes. Kimmy has her In the Night Garden: 3 piece dinner set and round cutlery set and In the Night Garden lunch bag set.

Joanne went to the hall to get her jacket. She put it on and went back to the kitchen to get the bag of rubbish to the big bin outside. Of course, she dons her white full cover bra, boxer briefs, azure t-shirt blue stone capris jeans, glasses and two of her white slingback flatform sandal. Meanwhile, Kimmy is playing in her playroom, which used to be a basement, playing with her In the Night Garden press and go Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy. She just finished cleaning her teeth and went to the toilet. She read one of her In the Night Garden 10 story books collection set while she waits. She always go to the toilet on time and never had accidents. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Joanne picked the bag of rubbish up. "Be careful, Joanne. This could be windy." Andy said. "I'll be careful." Joanne said as she opened the door.

The wind is strong but Joanne managed to put the rubbish in the big bin. But as she's about to go back in the house, she heard an animal screaming. It got blown away. Joanne get ready to catch it. The animal land safely in Joanne's arms. Joanne went back inside the house with the animal in her arms. The animal turned out to be an owl. "Hi, Joanne. What have you got there?" Andy said as Joanne gently placed the owl on the table. "I found an owl. He must have been blown away from somewhere." Joanne said. "Poor thing. Has he got a name or something?" Andy said. "Maybe we could ask him." Joanne said. She and Andy turned to the owl. "What's your name?" Andy asked. "Old Brown." The owl said. His name is Old Brown. He's a brown owl. He has a beak, brown feathers and brown eyes.

"Well, hello, Old Brown. My name is Joanne Gibbs and this is my husband, Andy." Joanne said. Old Brown looked at Andy as he wave at him. "It's very nice to meet you, Joanne and Andy." Old Brown said. Joanne turned to Andy. "Would you bring Kimmy here so she can meet Old Brown, Andy? She's in her playroom." She said. "Okay, Joanne." Andy said as he walked to Kimmy's playroom. "Who's Kimmy?" Old Brown asked Joanne. "She's my daughter." Joanne said. "Oh." Old Brown said. Still in her playroom, Kimmy is now walking around, playing with her In the Night Garden pull-along Ninky Nonk wobble train. Just then Andy came in her playroom. "Kimmy? There's someone in the kitchen who wants to meet you." He said. He gently picked her up.