Chapter 13: Old Brown Flies Back To Owl Island

The next morning, Boo woke up before Old Brown. Of course she has her Dora the Explorer play-time singing alarm clock that'll help her get up on time. She almost tickled Old Brown when he caught her last year right before Karen took the bandage that's on his right wing off. This time, Boo began to tickle him. Old Brown laughed. "Tail feathers, Boo, stop that." Boo stopped. Then Old Brown tickles her. Boo laughed. "That's what you get, Boo, for tickling me." Old Brown said. Then they hug. Then they walked downstairs to the kitchen. Karen, Tommy and Bobby turned to see Old Brown and Boo. Old Brown is holding Boo's hand. Karen wears her star white briefs, white cotton sensation spaghetti top undershirt, Dora the Explorer! white graphic t-shirt, light blue bleached cropped cargo jeans and two of her pink lemonade kadee Ii sandal on her feet.

She also wears one of her 20-pcs elastic hair bands no metal black on her ponytail. Her Dora the Explorer! graphic t-shirt has a picture of Dora waving in the air on the white background. Bobby is wearing his white athletic lightweight vest, white underwear classic brief, Dora the Explorer! white graphic t-shirt with the same picture, mid blue denim shorts and royal blue slip on canvas summer shoes and Tommy, who is back home from Rugby, is wearing his white vest, basic white trunks, fuchsia original crew neck short sleeve t-shirt, mango yellow summer shorts in lightweight twill fabric and crocband II sandals, digital aqua. "Morning, guys. " Bobby said. "Morning, Bobby, Karen, Tommy." Old Brown said. "Hey, Old Brown! Up top!" Tommy said. "What's up, Tommy?" Old Brown asked as he and Tommy high five.

Old Brown and Tommy laugh. Then Karen gently picked Boo up, placed her in her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Bobby and Karen were having healthy banana waffles and cup of coffee, Tommy and Boo are having Dora the Explorer loops and hoops cereal from their box of Dora the Explorer loops and hoops cereal 375g and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then Boo walked to the bathroom to clean her teeth and washed and dried her face. Then she walked to her bedroom. Of course Karen has already laid Boo's clothes before she catches up with Old Brown and Boo. The kid walked behind her Dora the Explorer 6-feet tall double sided Dora and friends canvas room divider. She came out.

She wears her Dora the Explorer white official licensed underwear set, lilac stripe Dora tee & denim shorts and pink carnation ballet clog. Then she walked to her Dora the Explorer pink vanity and stool set where she brushed and combed her hair there every night. Her Dora the Explorer comb & mirror set, fuchsia headband and flower shape carry-all with beaded handle pink are kept on the table. Boo sat on the stool. She took her Dora the Explorer orange heart shaped ponytail holders off and put it in her Dora the Explorer flower shape carry-all with beaded handle pink that her Dora the Explorer orange heart shaped ponytail holders off her pigtails have kept. She picked her Dora the Explorer hair brush up and brush her hair.

Her Dora the Explorer hair brush has a picture of Dora and Boots swinging on a vine with Map on Backpack's side pocket and seven pink flowers and three clouds in the blue background. Then she picked her Dora the Explorer comb & mirror set that has Dora and Boots with stars printed on a comb and Dora with stars surround her printed on the mirror up and combed her fringe while looking in the mirror to see her fringe. Then she put her Dora the Explorer fuchsia headband and watch on. She put her pink white stars embroidered pyjama set in her Dora the Explorer pop up room tidy. Since it's a nice day, Boo and Old Brown decided to go outside to play after Boo brushed Old Brown's feathers. Of course, Old Brown loves playing with Boo when she and Karen came to Owl Island and he came to their house.

Of course, Boo now has her Dora the Explorer roller skate kit, Leapfrog Leapster explorer Dora the Explorer game, Dora the Explorer watch, camera and binoculars action set, Dora the Explorer check-up kit Dora the Explorer monkey friend Boots & Backpack framed 3D pop art and Dora the Explorer colouring set that Tommy and Bob give her as a present. Karen, Bob and Tommy let Old Brown spend a few hours with Boo. After a few minutes of playing, it's lunchtime. Karen placed Boo in her flashbulb fuchsia soft booster seat and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Karen and Bob were having herby broccoli soup and some juice, Tommy is having peanut hummus with fruit and veg sticks and some juice, Boo is having hummus and crudités toddler style and some juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts.

Just then Boo's nursery teacher, Abigail Walker, walked to Bobby, Karen, Tommy and Boo's house. She is very nice and very friendly. She's also Mason's mother. She had an early lunch so she can come to Bobby, Karen, Tommy and Boo's house to meet Old Brown. She walked to the back door that Mason came. She and Mason live across from there where the backyard is. Abigail knocked on the door. Bobby, Karen, Tommy, Boo and Old Brown just about to eat their lunch. "Come in." Bobby said. "Hey, guys. Sorry I can't stay long. But Mason told me you have an owl in your house." Abigail said. She sees Old Brown. "And he was right." She said. She turned to Old Brown. "You must be Old Brown. I'm Boo's nursery teacher, Abigail Walker. It's nice to meet you." She said. "Nice to meet you too." Old Brown said.

"We told Abigail all about you when she came here before Boo's first day at the nursery." Karen said. "You did?" Old Brown said. "We did." Karen said. "When she first came there, she noticed the artwork of an owl. It reminds her of you. She misses you." Abigail said. "I know how she feels, Abigail. I missed her too." Old Brown said. "Well, Boo's going back to the nursery on 7th of September." Karen said. "And the show and tell is coming up the same day. So how would you, Old Brown, like to go with Boo to the nursery for our next show and tell?" Abigail said. "I would love to go." Old Brown said. "Great. See you at nursery, Boo and Old Brown." Abigail said. "Bye." Boo and Old Brown said as Abigail leaves. Then Bobby, Karen, Tommy, Boo and Old Brown began eating their lunch.

"I can't wait for our show and tell, Boo." Old Brown said to Boo. "I know." Boo said. "It looks like you two are having a blast." Bobby said. "So Old Brown, what have you been up to since we last saw you?" Karen asked. "Well I've met this other girl, Kimmy. But wait until you hear this. Kimmy's classmates rejected her when she and her family moved from Leeds. They find her a new friend until I came to their house when I got blown away from Owl Island." Old Brown said. "You got blown away? Are you okay?" Karen said. "I'm fine, Karen. Nothing's broken." Old Brown said. "Oh that's good." Karen said. "And Kimmy's classmates rejected her?" Bobby said. "That's right, Bobby." Old Brown said. "Oh that's not very nice." Bobby said. "I know." Old Brown said.

"When Boo first came to the nursery, her classmates never rejected her." Karen said. "That's very nice of them." Old Brown said. "And how's Ariel?" Bobby asked. Of course, during summer, Old Brown told Karen and Boo about Ariel. He also told Bobby and Tommy when they first came to Karen and Boo's house. "Oh she's fine. She's starting nursery too." Old Brown said. "Can we please eat our lunch while they're still here?" Bobby asked. He, Karen, Tommy, Boo and Old Brown continued eating their lunch. Then Old Brown plays with Boo for a few hours. Then it's time for Old Brown to go home. "I have to go now, Boo. But I'll come back and see you soon. Okay?" Old Brown said as he and Boo hug. "Okay." Boo said as she continued hugging the owl. "You'll be back in time for Boo's show and tell?" Karen said.

"Don't worry, Karen. I will be back in time for that." Old Brown said. Then after a few minutes of hugging Boo, Old Brown opened his wings. Holding Boo, Bobby, Karen and Tommy watch as Old Brown fly away. Old Brown took one look at Bobby, Karen, Tommy and Boo. They waved at him. He smiled at them and fly back to Owl Island. After Old Brown left, Bobby, Karen, Tommy and Boo went back inside. "Mummy, do you think Old Brown come here in time for show and tell?" Boo asked. "Don't worry, Boo. Old Brown will be here in time." Karen said. "Hey, guys. I have an idea. Why don't we go back to Brandelhow, Keswick and turn Karen and Boo's old house into a summer house." Bobby suggested. "Bobby, I think that's a great idea." Karen said. "Did you hear that, Boo? We can go back to your old home." Tommy said to Boo.

"Yay!" Boo exclaimed. Bobby chuckled. "When Old Brown comes back here for Boo's show and tell, we mustn't tell him." Bobby said. "Can we keep it as a surprise, Daddy?" Boo asked. Of course, Bobby wouldn't mind Boo calling him daddy. "Of course, sweetie." Bobby said. "You and Boo wouldn't mind renovating your old house, Mum?" Tommy said. Of course Karen wouldn't mind Tommy calling her mum. "We only has 2 bedrooms. But I don't see why not." Karen said. "Once we renovated Karen and Boo's old house, we can go next year." Bobby said. Boo smiles Meanwhile Old Brown arrived in Owl Island. Of course, on the day he met Boo, he felt awful about leaving her in the morning when he has to go home after his right wing is all better. So he decided to go home in the afternoon. But he couldn't wait to visit Kimmy, Boo and Ariel.

The end!