Chapter 11: Old Brown Flies To Lancaster

The next morning, Old Brown woke up before Ariel. He yawned and stretched his wings. He turned to Ariel. "Ariel, come on now. It's time to get up." He said as he gently shook Ariel. The kid woke up. "Morning, Ariel." Old Brown said as he gently hugged her. "Morning, Old Brown." Ariel said as she hugged him back. As she continued hugging the owl, Ariel petted his back. Of course, Old Brown even missed getting petted by Ariel and Boo. Just then Evelyn came to Ariel's room. "Hey, guys. Breakfast time," She said. "We're coming, Evelyn." Old Brown said as Ariel puts her Peppa Pig pink/blue star riptape slippers on. Evelyn, Old Brown and Ariel walked to the bathroom. Ariel goes potty. Then they walked downstairs for breakfast after Ariel's done. They walked to the kitchen where Mr. McGregor is waiting.

Evelyn placed Ariel in her fascol baby booster seat for dining, folding & portable infant feeding seat with detachable tray and seat belt, blue, strapped her in and push the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Evelyn put Ariel's OXO tot roll up bib - pink around Ariel's neck. Mr. McGregor and Evelyn are having oatmeal and cup of coffee, Ariel is having Peppa Pig choco flakes from her Peppa Pig Choco Flakes Cereal 250g and some milk and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. "Would you like to play outside with Ariel, Old Brown." Mr. McGregor asked. "I would love to play outside with Ariel." Old Brown said. "You can go to Lancaster this afternoon so you can have extra hours with Ariel." Evelyn said. "Okay." Old Brown said. Then after breakfast, Ariel goes to the bathroom.

She cleaned her teeth and washed and dried her face, using her Peppa Pig face cloth personalised that has her name on it and Peppa Pig pink official balloons towel. Then after she's done, Ariel walked in her bedroom to her pink Northcutt 4 drawer combi chest. She took her Peppa Pig pink underwear set and Peppa Pig blue secret garden t-shirt & shorts. Then she took her Peppa Pig pink jelly shoes from the floor. Then she walked behind her pink 4 panel wicker screen room divider. She came out. She wears her Peppa Pig pink underwear set, blue secret garden t-shirt & shorts and pink jelly shoes. Then she walked downstairs and went outside to play. Of course she has her Peppa Pig Ride On Car sandpit with sun canopy and Peppa Pig motif that she got for her second birthday, Peppa Pig bubble machine with bubble mixture and more.

While Ariel and Old Brown continue playing, Peter and his friends, Lily Bobtail and Benjamin Bouncer came out of the burrow. "I'm sure I heard Old Brown yesterday." Peter said. "Well, let's find out." Lily said. They walked to Evelyn's backyard. Of course Evelyn wouldn't mind the animals coming to her house. Peter, Lily and Benjamin hop through the tunnel. When they arrived in Evelyn's backyard, they see Old Brown with Ariel. "Old Brown!" Peter, Lily and Benjamin exclaimed. Old Brown and Ariel turned to see Peter, Lily and Benjamin. "Rabbits!" Old Brown exclaimed. Peter, Lily and Benjamin hop to Old Brown for a hug. Ariel joined in. "We missed you, Old Brown." Benjamin said as they continue hugging. "And I missed you rabbits too." Old Brown said.

Then after they hug, Peter, Lily and Benjamin's family and friends came to Evelyn's backyard. Squirrel Nutkin and his squirrel tribe are also moved in. When they see Old Brown, they gasp. "Old Brown!" They exclaimed. "Hey, guys." Old Brown exclaimed as they hug. After they hug, Old Brown told Peter, Lily and Benjamin and their family and friends about Boo and Kimmy and that he fly to Lancaster to see Boo while holding Cotton-Tail Rabbit, Peter's sister. Then after Old Brown talk about Boo and Kimmy, it's lunchtime. "We'd better get going. Good luck, Old Brown." Peter said. "Thank you, Peter." Old Brown said. Then Peter, Lily and Benjamin and their family and friends go home after Old Brown gently puts Cotton-Tail down. "Ariel, Old Brown! Lunchtime!" Mr. McGregor called out. "Coming!" Ariel called back.

She and Old Brown walked to the kitchen. Mr. McGregor placed Ariel in her fascol baby booster seat for dining, folding & portable infant feeding seat with detachable tray and seat belt, blue, strapped her in and push the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Mr. McGregor puts Ariel's OXO tot roll up bib - pink around Ariel's neck. Mr. McGregor and Evelyn were having tomato penne with avocado, Ariel is having surprise peanut butter banana quesadilla, chopped purple grapes and sliced sweet peppers and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then Ariel and Old Brown began playing for a few minutes. Then it's time for Old Brown to fly to Lancaster. "Well, guys, I have to go to Lancaster." Old Brown said. "Okay, Old Brown. Come back anytime." Evelyn said. "I will." Old Brown said.

He turned to Ariel. They hug. "I have to go, Ariel. But I'll come back and visit you soon. Okay?" Old Brown said as he continued hugging Ariel. "Okay." Ariel said as she continued hugging the owl. After a few minutes of hugging, Old Brown began to fly to Lancaster. He took one look at Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel and the animals, who got out in time to see Old Brown off. Mr. McGregor, Evelyn, Ariel and the animals waved at him. Old Brown smiles at them. Then he flies to Lancaster. The address he's looking for is 12 Windsor Avenue. He's about to give up when he heard a voice called out. "That's the bird feeders done, Karen." Old Brown fly towards the backyard of 12 Windsor Avenue. "Thank you, Bobby." Karen called back as she puts the rubbish in the big bin. Last year, she's thirty seven years old.

She's now thirty eight. Of course Bobby is the same age as Karen. And Boo is now three years old. She was two years old last year. She's now 2ft 9.7in (85.5 cm). Then Tommy sees Old Brown. "Dad, look!" He called out to Bobby as he pointed to Old Brown. Bobby and Karen looked. "Old Brown!" Karen exclaimed. "Karen!" Old Brown exclaimed. He and Karen hug. "Bobby, Tommy, you remember Old Brown." Karen said. "Yes we met him when he came to your house after we came." Bobby said. Of course, Bobby and Tommy first met Karen and Boo when Karen helps an animal. Karen finds a perfect friend for Boo when she was a baby but the animals might make a mess of their house called the bungalow until Old Brown came to their house when he's injured his right wing.

Tommy is an 8-year-old son of Bobby and step-son of Karen and step-brother of Boo. He's very nice to his step-sister and step-mum. Of course, he and Bobby understand that Boo misses Lake District, Old Brown and her old house and so is Karen. Boo felt homesick as the doctor in Royal Lancaster Infirmary say. The doctor can understand that Boo misses Lake District. Karen wears her star white briefs, white cotton sensation spaghetti top undershirt, Dora the Explorer white graphic t-shirt with a picture of Dora with her bicycle on the white background, light blue bleached cropped cargo jeans and two of her pink lemonade kadee Ii sandal. She also has one of her 20-pcs elastic hair bands no metal black tied on to her ponytail.

Tommy wears his white vest, basic white trunks, brick red original crew neck short sleeve t-shirt, mango yellow summer shorts in lightweight twill fabric and royal navy sandals. And Bobby wears his white athletic lightweight vest, white underwear classic brief, Dora the Explorer white graphic t-shirt with the same picture, mid blue denim shorts and two of his royal blue slip on canvas summer shoes. Then Old Brown looks around for someone. "Where's Boo?" He asked. "Oh she's in her playroom. She really misses you." Karen said. "And I miss her too." Old Brown said. "Karen, let's go and surprise Boo. Tommy, you stay here." Bobby said. "Okay, Dad." Tommy said. Bobby and Karen walked to Boo's playroom. "Old Brown, I can't wait to see the look on Boo's face when she sees you." Tommy said.

"Me neither." Old Brown said. Of course, Boo now goes to preschool called Tiny Treasures Nursery Lancaster and Karen now works in Lancaster Vets. Bobby works in and Tommy goes to Moorside Primary School. Meanwhile Boo is in her playroom which used to be the basement, like Ariel and Kimmy's. Of course she still has her Dora the explorer merchandise and furniture from her old home. She has lots of space. She has her Dora the Explorer summer clothes but has her size. Boo wears her Dora the Explorer pink official licensed underwear set, fuchsia stripe Dora tee & shorts, watch and fuchsia headband with two of her Dora the Explorer pink carnation ballet clog on her feet. She's now 3ft 1in (94 cm).