Chapter 4: The Gibbs & Old Brown Do Arts & Craft

The next morning, Kimmy woke up as the sun touched her face. It's still windy and strong. She stretched her arms and yawned, rubbed the sleep off her eyes and got out of bed. She does her morning routine. She happily opened the door by turning the polished chrome malvern bathroom door handle and walked in the bathroom to go to the toilet. Of course, Andy or Joanne moved Kimmy's pink white toilet seat adjustable height step ladder that she used so Joanne or Andy can use the toilet and put it back in case Kimmy needs to go. Then she washed her hands and used her scrub up hand & face foam that she had since she was two years old. She also use it to wash her face. Then she dried her hands. Then she walked in her bedroom to her to her white hearts 2 door wardrobe.

She opened the doors and took her white wooden coat hangers with clips that clipped her chambray pretty shorts out. Then she took her pink jelly sandals from the floor next to her white hearts 2 door wardrobe where her shoes, light purple rain boots and slippers are kept. Her In the Night Garden wheelie bag is located beside it. Then she walked to her white hearts 4 drawer chest. She took her floral appliqué smocked top, white pure cotton camisoles and white briefs out. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out. She's dressed in her white pure cotton camisoles, white briefs, floral appliqué smocked top, chambray pretty shorts and two of her pink jelly sandals. Kimmy managed to button and unbutton her clothes that has buttons and popper fastenings without any assistance.

Then she walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on her stool. She brushed her hair and combed her fringe. She clipped her orange pastel daisy snap hair clip on to her hair. Then she put her 3D butterflies & daisies easy read watch on. Giggling, she walked to the guest room where Old Brown sleeps. She climbed on the bed and crawled to Old Brown. She picked up and hugged her animal friend which caused him to startle. "Oh, tail feathers." Old Brown said. Then he noticed Kimmy. "Oh, hey, Kimmy." He said as he hugged her. "Hi." Kimmy said as she continued hugging Old Brown. Then they happily walked downstairs. Andy and Joanne turned to see Kimmy and Old Brown walking together.

Andy wears his white vest, brief, fuchsia super premium short sleeve t-shirt, bleu eyes break 501 hemmed shorts and two of his chambray canvas slip-on pumps. Joanne wears her white full cover bra, boxer briefs. black t-shirt, blue stone capris jeans and two of her white slingback flatform sandal. She also wears her black rectangular-shaped glasses. They have never seen Kimmy so happy before since the search for a friend for her begun. "Hey, guys." Andy said. "Morning, Andy, Joanne." Old Brown said as Joanne picked Kimmy up and placed her in her In the Night Garden booster seat, strapped her in and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books. Joanne and Andy were having bowls of healthy porridge and cups of coffee, Old Brown is having hazelnuts and Kimmy is having rainbow hoops cereal and some milk from her aptamil growing up milk 2+ years.

Then they finished their breakfast. "We'll come play with you once we're done the dishes, make our beds and open the curtains." Andy said as Joanne unstrapped Kimmy and got her off the chair. "Okay." Kimmy said. Kimmy told Old Brown to wait in the playroom for her as she's going to brush her teeth and wash her face. After she's done, she walked downstairs to her playroom. Just then Andy and Joanne came to Kimmy's playroom. Today, Andy, Joanne, Old Brown and Kimmy are doing arts and crafts. Of course, Kimmy has her washable PVA glue - 500 ml+ spreader, x-large arts and crafts supplies for kids and 48 foam sponge brushes set, 4 paint brushes, 4 paint pots with colorful lids and 4 paint bowls of her 61 pieces sponge drawing brushes kits with apron, They're each in the storage bins.

The small ones including google eyes are in plain seal bags so she won't lose them. Joanne or Andy went to get more when Kimmy ran out of supplies. Her apron of her 61 pieces sponge drawing brushes kits with apron is hanging in her butterfly clothes tree. She also has her pink art easel stand adjustable height with paper roll double-sided magnetic chalkboard wooden easel. She even do arts and crafts in Little Stars Pre-school Nursery Ltd. But Olivia, Emma, Ava, Charlotte, Noah, Luke, James, William and David destroy or ruin her artwork she's proud of causing her to cry. Her teacher, Luna Michell, comforts her and gives her a friendly advice after she sees what happened and Kimmy explained. She told her that If she makes her artwork once, she can make it again.