Chapter 5: The Gibbs & Old Brown Play Games

The next morning, Kimmy woke up. She stretched her arms and yawned, rubbed the sleep off her eyes and got out of bed like she do every morning. She got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom to go to the toilet. Then she washed and dried her hands. Then she walked in her bedroom to her white hearts 2 door wardrobe. She opened the doors and took her white wooden coat hangers with clips that's clipped on to her cornflower classic stripe skort out. Then she took two of her pink jelly sandals from the floor. Then she walked to her white hearts 4 drawer chest. She took her orchid pretty t-shirt, white pure cotton camisoles and white briefs out. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out.

She's dressed in her white pure cotton camisoles, white briefs, orchid pretty t-shirt, cornflower classic stripe skort and two of her pink jelly sandals. Then she walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on her stool. She brushed her hair and combed her fringe. She clipped her purple pastel daisy snap hair clip on to her hair. And then she put her 3D butterflies & daisies easy read watch on. After she's dressed, she happily walked to the guest room. She climbed on Old Brown's bed. She's going to tickle Old Brown. But as she's about to tickle him, Old Brown playfully grabbed her arm and began to tickle her. She giggled. "Are you trying to tickle me, Kimmy?" Old Brown asked as he continued to tickle Kimmy.

"Uh-huh." Kimmy said. Old Brown continued tickling her as she continued giggling. Then after he tickled Kimmy, Old Brown and the kid head downstairs for breakfast. Joanne and Andy are already in the kitchen, preparing their breakfast. Joanne wears her white full cover bra, boxer briefs. fuchsia t-shirt, blue stone capris jeans and two of her white slingback flatform sandal. She also wears her glasses. Andy wears his white vest, brief, kelly green super premium short sleeve t-shirt, bleu eyes break 501 hemmed shorts and two of his chambray canvas slip-on pumps. Joanne and Andy heard the sound of laughter and footsteps. They turned to see Kimmy and Old Brown. "Morning, guys." Andy said. "Hey, Andy, Joanne." Old Brown said as Joanne picked Kimmy up.

She placed her in her In the Night Garden booster seat, strapped her in and pushed the chair in while Old Brown perched on stack of books next to her. Joanne and Andy were having Banana & tahini porridge, Kimmy is having rainbow hoops cereal and some milk and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. After breakfast, Kimmy goes to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed and dried her face. Then she came to her playroom where Old Brown is waiting. He doesn't mind waiting. After she came in, Joanne and Andy came in. Joanne has already changed Kimmy's bedsheets to In the Night Garden – best friends – junior duvet cover set and one of her pink 2 x junior bed - toddler bed fitted sheets on her bed.

Her In the Night Garden multicolour junior bedding set and one of her pink 2 x junior bed - toddler bed fitted sheets are now in the drawer on her bed. Today the Gibbs and Old Brown play games. There's In The Night Garden Musical Popping Pontipines, 16 Piece First Floor Jigsaw Puzzle, The Great Garden Adventure Board Game Wooden Peg Puzzle that has five colourful pieces, Wooden Character Peg Puzzle that has seven colourful pieces, Soft Skittles Set, Hide and Seek Puzzle, Magic Mirror, 7775 4 in 1 Puzzle Set, S1026 Activity Wheel, Wooden Pop-Up Toy Fun Educational Game and Throw and Count Haahoos Game. Of course, like Boo, Kimmy likes to play games. She, Old Brown, Joanne and Andy sat on the chairs of her nantucket table and 4 pastel chairs.

They play In The Night Garden The Great Garden Adventure Double-Sided Board Game. They kept playing until it's lunchtime. Joanne and Andy are having roasted red pepper & tomato soup with ricotta, Kimmy, placed in her In the Night Garden booster seat, is having hidden veggies grilled cheese; macaroni rings with tomato soup & blueberries and some orange juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then after lunch, the Gibbs and Old Brown continued playing games until it's Kimmy's snack time. Kimmy is having easy fruit and cracker pizza and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then after snack time, the Gibbs and Old Brown continued playing until it's dinnertime. Joanne and Andy are having vegan burger, Kimmy is having cucumber hummus wrap and some apple juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts.

Then the Gibbs and Old Brown walked to the tv room to watch the In the Night Garden episode, Everybody All Aboard The Ninky Nonk. Kimmy, Old Brown, Joanne and Andy sat on the couch. Kimmy and Old Brown sit back and relax as the show starts. After it's finished, Joanne runs Kimmy's bath while Andy, Old Brown and Kimmy play in Kimmy's playroom. Joanne went to Kimmy's bedroom to get her personalised In the Night Garden pink Upsy Daisy dressing gown and In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy plush pink slippers. Then she went to Kimmy's playroom to get her and Old Brown. The three went to the bathroom. Kimmy took her clothes off and put them in her hamper. Joanne puts some bubbles in the bathtub and put Kimmy and Old Brown in the bathtub.

Joanne began to clean Kimmy up like she usually do while Old Brown cleaned himself up. Of course, Old Brown wouldn't mind bathing with Kimmy like he did with Ariel and Boo before they moved to live with Bobby, Tommy and Evelyn. After Joanne's done, she cleaned her teeth while Kimmy and Old Brown play with her bath toys. Then it's time to come out. First, Joanne got Kimmy out. She took Kimmy's In the Night Garden towel, cotton, multi, 70 x 140cm from the rack. Joanne dried Kimmy up. Then she picked her supersoft kids detangling spray up. She shake before use. She spray into Kimmy's hair. She picked her tangle teezer the ultimate hairbrush, pink up. She brushed her hair, using tangle teezer the ultimate hairbrush, pink. Then she dried Kimmy's hair, using her pink mini hair dryer for kids.

Then Kimmy put her In the Night Garden pink Upsy Daisy dressing gown and In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy plush pink slippers on. She picked her purple pastel daisy snap hair clip and pink jelly sandals and walked to her bedroom to put her pyjamas on. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out. She wears her In the Night Garden pyjamas. The top is pink with purple sleeves and an image of Upsy Daisy dancing on the front. Long purple bottoms has a Upsy Daisy logo on one leg. Then she walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on the stool. She brushed her hair and combed her fringe. Then she walked to her bed as Old Brown came to her room while Joanne picked her In the Night Garden: Bedtime Stories from the Night Garden book up.

Kimmy took her slippers off and tucked herself in. Joanne sat on the bed and began to read while Andy went to clean his teeth after saying goodnight to Kimmy and Old Brown. The story Joanne's reading is called Upsy Daisy Loves the Ninky Nonk. After she read all the way to the end, Joanne closed the book. "Goodnight, Kimmy." Joanne said. "Goodnight, Mum." Kimmy said as Joanne kissed her. "Goodnight, Kimmy." Old Brown said as he and Kimmy hug while Joanne attached the barrier to the side of Kimmy's bed. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Kimmy said as she continued hugging the owl. Old Brown kissed her cheek. Then Old Brown and Joanne walked to the door as Kimmy falls asleep. They leave Kimmy's room. "Goodnight, Joanne." Old Brown whispered. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Joanne said as Old Brown made his way to the guest room while Joanne went to her bedroom.