Chapter 7: The Gibbs & Old Brown Play With Toys

The next morning, only 2 days to go until it's sunny again and Kimmy gets up. She walked to the bathroom to go to the toilet. Then she washed and dried her hands. Then she climbed down her 2 stepladder with armrest and anti-slip pads and walked in her bedroom to her white hearts 2 door wardrobe. She opened the doors and took her white wooden coat hangers with clips that's clipped her shorts of her white & blue cotton shorts set out. Then she took her pink jelly sandals from the floor. Then she walked to her white hearts 4 drawer chest. She took her t-shirt of her white & blue cotton shorts set, white pure cotton camisoles and white briefs out. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out.

She's dressed in her white pure cotton camisoles and white briefs, white & blue cotton shorts set and two of her pink jelly sandals. Her white top and turquoise blue shorts set are made in soft and comfortable cotton jersey. The top has tiny, ruched cap sleeves and a colourful summer fruit print on the front. The blue shorts have a front flap panel and an elasticated waistband. Then she walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on her stool. She brushed her hair and combed her fringe. She clipped her orange pastel daisy snap hair clip on to her hair. And then she put her 3D butterflies & daisies easy read watch on. Then she goes to Old Brown's room. She climbed on his bed. But as she's on his bed, Old Brown is not on it. Kimmy look around. Just then she heard a voice said.

"Looking for me, Kimmy?" It was Old Brown. He was planning to get Kimmy back by tickling her like she did to him. Kimmy turned to see Old Brown. He fly towards her and began to tickle her. Kimmy giggled. "You tickle me and I'll tickle you." He said as Kimmy continued giggling. "Kimmy, Old Brown. Breakfast!" Andy called out to Kimmy and Old Brown. "Coming!" Kimmy called back. Kimmy and Old Brown went downstairs for breakfast. Joanne and Andy are already making breakfast. Joanne is wearing her white full cover bra, boxer briefs. lime t-shirt, blue stone capris jeans and two of her white slingback flatform sandal. She also wears her glasses. Andy is wearing his white vest, brief, rose super premium short sleeve t-shirt, bleu eyes break 501 hemmed shorts and two of his chambray canvas slip-on pumps.

Andy and Joanne are having herb omelette with fried tomatoes, Kimmy is having rainbow hoops cereal and some milk and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then after she's drank all her milk, Kimmy went upstairs to clean her teeth and washed her face. Then she walked to her playroom where Old Brown is waiting for her. Joanne and Andy also came after they made their beds and opened their curtains. Today, the Gibbs and Old Brown play with toys. Kimmy has her In the Night Garden Press and Go Igglepiggle, Trubliphone Toy, Press and Go Upsy Daisy, Pinky Ponk Build and Sort Vehicle, Wooden 5-in-1 Activity Cube, Explore and Learn Musical Activity Table, pull-along Ninky Nonk Wobble Train, Musical Activity Pinky Ponk and more. She even has her wooden walker storage push cart toy box personalised (pink).

She uses it to carry her toys when she play outside on a sunny day and also play in her room when her playroom floor needs cleaning. Joanne, Andy and Kimmy has an elevator. The Gibbs and Old Brown are playing with Kimmy's Musical Ninky Nonk Train and Track Set. Old Brown loves playing with Ariel and Boo right before they moved to live with Evelyn, Bobby and Tommy. And Ariel and Boo love playing with Old Brown too. Then Andy, Joanne, Kimmy and Old Brown play with one toy to another. They kept on playing until it's lunchtime. Andy and Joanne are having pea & artichoke hummus, Kimmy is having surprise peanut butter banana quesadilla, chopped purple grapes and sliced sweet peppers and some orange juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts.

Then the Gibbs and Old Brown resume playing until it's snacktime. Kimmy is having healthy no bake superfoods breakfast cookies and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then after snack the Gibbs and Old Brown kept on playing until it's dinnertime. Joanne and Andy are having veggie hummus pasta salad, Kimmy's having apple pancakes and some juice and Old Brown is having hazelnuts. Then the Gibbs and Old Brown walked to the tv room to watch the In the Night Garden episode, Makka Pakka's Trumpet Makes a Funny Noise. Kimmy, Old Brown, Joanne and Andy sat on the couch. After they watch the episode all the way to the end, Joanne's running Kimmy's bath while Andy, Old Brown and Kimmy play in Kimmy's playroom.

Then Joanne went to get Kimmy's personalised In the Night Garden pink Upsy Daisy dressing gown and In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy plush pink slippers, Kimmy and Old Brown. The three walked upstairs to the bathroom. They arrived in the bathroom and Kimmy took her clothes, watch and pink jelly sandals and put her clothes in her hamper. Joanne placed her in the bathtub while Old Brown landed on it. Joanne also put some bubbles in the bathtub. She began to wash Kimmy's hair and body. After she's done, she cleaned her teeth while Kimmy and Old Brown play with Kimmy's bath toys. Then it's time to come out. First, Joanne took Kimmy out. Joanne took her In the Night Garden towel, cotton, multi, 70 x 140cm from the rack. She dried Kimmy up.

Then she picked her supersoft kids detangling spray up. She shake before use. spray into Kimmy's hair and picked her tangle teezer the ultimate hairbrush, pink up and comb the hair, using tangle teezer the ultimate hairbrush, pink. Then she dried Kimmy's hair, using her pink mini hair dryer for kids. Kimmy put her personalised In the Night Garden pink Upsy Daisy dressing gown and In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy plush pink slippers on. She cleaned her teeth while Joanne took Old Brown out. She dried him up while Kimmy picked her orange pastel daisy snap hair clip, watch and pink jelly sandals up. She walked to her room. She walked to her white hearts 4 drawer chest. She took her In the Night Garden pyjamas. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. She came out.

She wears her In the Night Garden pyjamas. Her pyjama top is white with colourful stripes and aqua border and has Upsy Daisy, flowers and the words, "Upsy Daisy loves to smile", written on the words bubble on it. Her pyjama bottoms are pink and has Igglepiggle, daisies and the ball on the left leg. Then she walked to sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts and sat on the stool. She brushed her hair, combed her fringe and put two of her pink ponytail holders back on her pigtails. Then she cleaned her teeth and washed and dried her face. She walked to her bed just as Old Brown, Andy and Joanne came to her room. Kimmy tucked herself in while Old Brown perched beside her and Joanne picked her In the Night Garden: Bedtime Stories from the Night Garden book up.

Andy has already cleaned his teeth and washed and dried his face after he said goodnight to Kimmy and Old Brown. Joanne sat on the bed and began to read the bedtime story. The story she's read is called Where are the Pontipines? After she's read all the way to the end, Joanne closed the book."Goodnight, Kimmy." Joanne said. "Goodnight, Mum." Kimmy said as Joanne kissed her. "Sleep tight, Kimmy." Old Brown said as they hug while Joanne attached the barrier to the side of Kimmy's bed. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Kimmy said as she continued hugging the owl. Old Brown kissed her cheek. Then he and Joanne walked to the door as Kimmy falls asleep and leave Kimmy's room. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Joanne whispered. "Goodnight, Joanne. Sleep well." Old Brown said as he made his way to the guest room while Joanne went to her bedroom.