Chapter 3: Kimmy's Bedtime

Kimmy walked to her white hearts 4 drawer chest where she kept her vests, briefs, tops and pyjamas in each drawer. The heart shaped handles of her white hearts small wardrobe 3 piece set are pink. She has a vase with strings of flowers from making your own vase felt flower set that she got for her fourth birthday on top of her white hearts 4 drawer chest. It isn't made until after the move on top of it. It's now being made. It has the colour blue with stars and moon. She took her In the Night Garden pyjamas out. She walked behind her rainbow-striped panel folding room divider. Her In the Night Garden bean bag arm chair seat with beans where she put her shoes and slippers on easily as she sat down. Of course, Kimmy can dress herself without any assistance. She came out.

She wears her In the Night Garden pyjamas. Her pyjama top is teal with white polka dots, pink sleeves and border and has Upsy Daisy surrounded by a circle and Upsy Daisy's name on it. And her pyjama bottoms are pink and has Upsy Daisy in teal background with white polka dots and Upsy Daisy's name on the left leg. She walked to her sweetheart dressing table & stool set, pink hearts. She kept her styling brush and comb and pastel daisy snap hair clips (6 pack) there. She sat on her dressing table stool. She brushed her hair, using her styling brush and comb. Joanne, Old Brown and Andy came to her bedroom after Andy cleaned Old Brown up in the other bathroom which located in Andy and Joanne's bedroom. Old Brown noticed Kimmy in her pyjamas.

"Well, look at you. It looks like you're getting ready for bed, Kimmy." The wise owl said. "Uh-huh." Kimmy said. "By the way, did you drew this?" Old Brown asked, holding out her picture of her and Old Brown. He have already noticed her picture while she's having a bath. "I did. It's for you." Kimmy said. "Oh. Thank you, Kimmy. I love it." Old Brown said as he and Kimmy hug. Joanne and Andy looked on. The search for a new friend for Kimmy is over. Kimmy can feel how soft Old Brown's feathers are. Then it's Kimmy's bedtime. Andy, Old Brown and Kimmy walked to Kimmy's bed where her Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka and the 3 Tombliboos toys that she sleeps with every night since she moved to a big girl bed live while Joanne picked out a bedtime story to read from her white book display.

The measurement is 70.49Cm H X 85.09Cm W. Her In the Night Garden soft toys are from her In the Night Garden bumper soft toy pack. Kimmy's bed is motiveless with pink sides. Her In the Night Garden multicolour junior bedding set covered her junior cot bed bedding bundle and one of her pink 2 x junior bed - toddler bed fitted sheets cover her mattress. Her In the Night Garden – best friends – junior duvet cover set is in the drawer under her bed. She also has her In the Night Garden Upsy Daisy plush chair in case her playroom floor needs cleaning. Kimmy climbed on her bed, took her slippers off and tucked herself in. She has her photo frames from her paint your own ceramic frame set with a photo of her and voltenick digital camera for girls. They're located on top of her white book display.

Kimmy's photo was taken at Owl & Pussycat. It took place at the soft play area. Kimmy and her parents came there on weekends when it's sunny right before they met Old Brown. Olivia, Emma, Ava, Charlotte, Noah, Luke, James, William and David are also there before Kimmy, Joanne and Andy came in. As Owl & Pussycat was Eleanor's favourite place, Olivia and her classmates were very angry with Kimmy when they see her. They angrily attempt to attack her. Luckily Joanne and Andy came to the rescue as Kimmy's classmate's parents and the member of staff are in shock seeing that they're trying to attack Kimmy. Just then, Barry Murray, manager at Owl & Pussycat, heard the commotion. He banned Kimmy's classmates after Joanne and Andy explained to him about what happened.

Kimmy, Andy and Joanne used to have lunch at Little Bess Leeds which was Kimmy's favourite place. Her new favourite place is Owl & Pussycat. Kimmy has lots of books. Joanne picked Kimmy's book, In the Night Garden: Bedtime Stories from the Night Garden, up. Kimmy's In the Night Garden Curtains - 66 x 54 inches on her four windows are shut. They attached to the easy fit rings of her four pink star finial extendable curtain pole. Her In the Night Garden go glow time that also doubles as a soft glowing night light is on her white hearts bedside cabinet. It helped her get up in time to go to preschool. Her bed's located in between two windows. The front barrier has invisible assembly point (hidden attachments). It can be removed during the day and put back for the night.

Of course, Joanne, Andy and Kimmy's house have a guest room and two bathrooms. Joanne sat on the bed and began to read Kimmy a bedtime story as Old Brown perched on the bed to watch. Andy went to the bathroom to clean his teeth after he said goodnight to Kimmy and Old Brown. The story that Joanne read from Kimmy's In the Night Garden: Bedtime Stories from the Night Garden book is called What a Funny Noise. After Joanne's read the book all the way to the end, she closed the book. Kimmy has her In The Night Garden official spongeable flat surface cream wallpaper that she picked out after the move pasted on her bedroom walls with her pink star and moon LED pendant light that she also picked out attached on the ceiling. "Goodnight, Kimmy." Joanne said.

"Goodnight, Mum." Kimmy said as Joanne kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams." Old Brown said as he and Kimmy hug while Joanne attached the barrier to the side of Kimmy's bed. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Kimmy said as she continued hugging the owl. "I'll be in the guest room if you need me. Okay?" Old Brown said as he continued hugging Kimmy. "Okay." Kimmy said as Old Brown kissed her. Joanne put Kimmy's book in the shelf of her white hearts bedside cabinet and she and Old Brown walked to the door as Kimmy falls asleep. As Joanne and Old Brown leave, Joanne turned the lights out and closed the door a little bit. Joanne and Old Brown walked to the guest room which located next door to Kimmy's bedroom.

Of course, Kimmy has her white light LED ceiling light that has shapes of a star and moon with pink sides on her ceiling. "Goodnight, Joanne." Old Brown whispered as Joanne opened the door to the guest room for Old Brown. It has 2 double beds. "Goodnight, Old Brown." Joanne whispered. She closed the door a little bit. She went to the bathroom to clean her teeth before she goes to bed. Then in the middle of the night, as the Gibbs were completely asleep, Old Brown sighed contentedly. "Oh, tail feathers." He whispered. Then he's going to check on Kimmy. He opened the door quietly and fly to Kimmy's room. He quietly opened the door to Kimmy's room. He fly to Kimmy's bed. She's sound asleep. Her head is resting on her pillow with her soft toys beside her.

He carefully land on her bed and caressed her hair. "Watching Kimmy sleep reminds me of Ariel and Boo. And her clothes and pyjamas are so adorable." He thought. He give her a gentle kiss and cuddle. Then he gently adjust her duvet to keep her cozy before he goes back to bed and closed the door quietly.