Get Your Tucks in a Row

Fade in. The tank is seen driving over a bridge, heading for Blue base. Cut to Tucker exiting the base.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Caboose appears from behind the tank

Caboose: We are back.

Tucker: Caboose?! Christ I thought you were in that thing. Wait, who is in that thing?

Wash exits the tank

Washington: Hello private.

Tucker: Oh shit.

Wash: Tucker, what is the one thing I tell you each and every morning?

Tucker: Wake up.

Wash: The other thing.

Tucker: For the love of god, stop sleeping naked.

Wash: Don't let anyone touch the tank.

Tucker: Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this.

Wash: Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have.

Tucker: I know, I know. Ration the food, maintain our equipment.

Caboose: Brush your teeth, don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone while they're trying to brush their teeth.

Wash: And always report in to me.

Tucker: Do we have to?

Wash: Yes. I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point.

Cut to a view of the Blue team's organization chart

Tucker: Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them...eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever.

Caboose: He was an inspiration to us all.

Wash: Well Church and Carolina decided to run off without so much as a goodbye. So it's up to me to keep us all together. Maybe if someone hadn't have crashed the ship, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tucker: Whoa, wait a second. Why are you looking at me when you say that?

Wash: I just have a hard time believing that thousands of well trained crew members were to blame for the incident.

Tucker: Well they definitely didn't survive it. Ah ha ha ha. Ahem.

Wash: Wow.

Tucker: Yeah.

Wash: You proud of yourself?

Tucker: No.

Caboose: Yeah that was, that's too soon. Prob-probably too soon for sound effects too. (makes sound effects) "Meeer. Oh god help us, Kapow." Yeah that's too soon.

Cut to Red base, where Sarge approaches Grif, Ash, and Simmons outside the base.