The Thin Fed Line

Fade in, outside the Armonia Hospital, at which five medical officers comprising of the New Republic and the Federal Army, seem to be talking to one another as the Intercom comes over.

Intercom: Paging Doctor Wooten. Doctor Wooten? ...Doctor Wooten?

Cut to Dr. Grey and Donut inside the hospital, whereas Donut is talking to Doc about their experiences since Doc has been missing.

ARMONIA HOSPITAL

Donut: And then it turned out Felix was evil, so we exposed the truth, stopped the civil war, and now we're fighting to send a distress call to Earth!

Cut to Doc facing them.

Doc: And at no point, during any of this, did you realize I was missing?

Donut and Dr. Grey glance at each other then look back to Doc.

Donut: ...Apparently not!

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) ARGH, I will destroy you all for your insufferable ignorance!

Dr. Grey: Ooh! This is certainly the most vocal split personality I've ever seen. But I suppose an eternity in isolation will do that for you. (turns back to Doc) Tell me, Mr. O'Malley, when you say you wish to "destroy us all", what exactly do you think you mean by that?

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) I mean you will cease to exist! You will all die by my hand! Hahahaha! Really, it's quite self-explanatory.

Dr. Grey: Well, I think there is some serious issues here we're just starting to get a hold of! Nothing a little electro-shock therapy couldn't fix...

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) HA—I beg your pardon?

Dr. Grey walks up to Doc with her medical scanner glowing.

Dr. Grey: (seductively) After you, handsome.

Doc: (normal voice) Wa-wait! Can't we talk about this?

Donut: We're gonna fix you right up, Doc! Where should I stick the thermometer?

Doc: Uh... I think I need to get second opinion!

Dr. Grey: We got a runner!

Doc sprints away from Dr. Grey and Donut. Dr. Grey and Donut start chasing after him. Carolina is seen from the corner of the room, watching them. Epsilon appears next to Carolina.

Epsilon: Finally! Some freakin' quiet... Hey, wanna see if she left her prescription pad?

Carolina: We need to talk.

Epsilon: (disappointed) Oh. Yeah... can we at least do it when your on heavy sedatives?

Cut to the streets of Armonia, with one Federal Army soldier facing Palomo. Next to them is Tucker, Sarge, Simmons, Caboose and Grif.

Simmons: Alright, let's try this again. First, we start with a friendly handshake.

The two face each other. Palomo makes a strange spitting sound at the soldier.

Palomo: Devil man.

Federal Army Soldier: Did you just spit inside your helmet?

Palomo: Take yourself, and fuck yourself... with yourself.

Federal Army Soldier: ...What?

Palomo: Exactly!

Tucker: God damn it, Palomo.