Sis and Tuc's Sexellent Adventure

The scene opens on Valhalla where last we left Kai and Tucker. Around the back of Red Base, Kaikaina fires the time gun, opening a pink portal. As she does, Tucker comes around the base.

SISTER: Tight!

TUCKER: Nice. You figure it all out?

SISTER: Yeah, it's easy. It's just a click wheel. You just wind it backwards until you get the right date.

TUCKER: Weird.

SISTER: So... you want to talk about yesterday?

TUCKER: Sure. I thought about what you said. The celebrity plan. I'm in! I got my list and everything.

SISTER: [In a happy sing-song voice.] Awesome! Let's go have sex with some dead people! Where do we start?

TUCKER: The '90s.

SISTER: The 1890s? Don't tell me that you also have a thing for Jack the Ripper!

TUCKER: The 1990s! Number one on my list is the Spice Girls!

SISTER: ...All of them?

TUCKER: Yeah, all of them! What, you don't think I can handle a six-way with the Spice Girls?

SISTER: What if you set your sights more realistically? Like... Scary Spice!

TUCKER: Listen, K. I'm a space hero from the future with a magical sword. I'm what every girl wants! What they really really want!

SISTER: [Laughs.] Oh, god.

TUCKER: Don't belittle me!

SISTER: [Still laughing.] Sorry, it's just... that swagger! I thought you would've grown out of it a little by now.

TUCKER: [Indignantly.] No, I've grown into it. I'm basically the new Church, but way less whiny.

SISTER: [Teasingly.] Oh! Should I be throwing myself at your feet?

TUCKER: Eh... you're not really my type anymore, honestly.

SISTER: [Annoyed.] Get over it, Tucker. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

TUCKER: You didn't! I don't have feelings. But seriously, for the record? You and me had a sex!

SISTER: No, we didn't! I remember, you freaked out!

TUCKER: Because someone was watching us!

SISTER: There was no one in the cave but us.

TUCKER: Someone was peeping on my peeper! But it still counts because we had... [Clears throat.] ...started the act.

SISTER: That's not how I remember it.

TUCKER: K! The hotdog truck was in the garage! It counts!

SISTER: The clown car broke down turning into the driveway. Doesn't count.

TUCKER: The stretch limo was inside the multi-level parking structure. Counts.

SISTER: The monocycle got a flat tire and the driver had no spares.

TUCKER: No, that ain't the thing!

SISTER: You can count it if you want, I don't give a heck. I mean, shit, that might push me to triple digits.

TUCKER: We could find out. If anyone was watching us. If the hotdog truck was in the garage, or the driveway! We could go back in time and see!