Season 13 Final: The End

Cut to the Communications Temple. Three Mantis assault droids drop down from the Staff of Charon and began attacking the allied New Republic and Federal Army forces.

Mantis: ENGAGING TARGETS

Cut to Kimball, Washington, and Carolina.

Kimball: (panicked) Oh no, what's going on?!

Carolina: It's Hargrove! The Chairman's here!

Wash turns to a pair of New Republic soldiers

Wash: Everyone, take cover!

The forces begin retreating. One Mantis chases Grey and the lieutenants.

Smith: Run! Come on, go go go!

"I don't think we're winning anymore!" Axel yells.

Cut to a trio of fighters standing over two captured Space Pirates, firing at the Mantis. Another one offscreen fires and takes the three out.

Hargrove: (over loudspeaker) You just couldn't do it, could you? (the two Space Pirates grab the fallen soldiers' weapons and look at the Mantis) You couldn't lay down and die! (the Mantis stomps its foot down, crushing the two pirates.)

Cut to the Communication Temple Control Room. The Reds and Blues stare at the Staff of Charon.

Hargrove: (over loudspeaker) Well if I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me!

There is a pause as they absorb this information

"WHAT THE HELL!" Ash yells.

"Damn it." Grif says. "DAMN IT! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!"

Grif paces around the area.

"NO! NO! NO!" Xi yells. "I WANT SOME PEACE!"

"Carolina, are you alright?" Church asks over the radio.

"We were so close!" Grif yells.

"Church, this is bad." Carolina says over the radio. "Hargrove's dropping androids all around the Temple, we're pinned down!"

"Fucking bullshit!" Grif yells.

Cut to Washington, Kimball, and Carolina crouched behind some rocks.

Wash: One Mantis we can handle, but this will be a bloodbath.

Epsilon: (over radio) Not if we shut them all down at once.

Cut back to the Control Room

"How?" Doc asks.

"We override their controls." Epsilon says. "But in order to do that, we need to go the source..."

Everyone stares at the spaceship. 

"You're joking, right?" Tucker asks.

Sarge clears his throat.