Lucas Tenfield Greene 🇺🇸🇮🇪

Full Name: ^

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Crestwood, Westchester, New York.

Birthday: 10 June 1983

Ancestry: American and Irish.

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Greene is an Arcanine. He keeps the yellow fur on the back of his head combed and gelled. He has a scar on his neck (A slash wound from a previous battle) and his orange fur is a bit more on the lighter side. He wears his US military uniform when he's at work and regular casual clothes for when he's not working or undercover.

---

Lucas was born to a wealthy upperclass family in Crestwood, New York. Greene grew up with all sorts of luxuries, he could read by the time he was 11 months old, he could sing when he was 2 and he could cook when he was five. Greene grew up with 12 other siblings, all of them Growlithes of varying personalities, and out of all of them his parents chose him to take over their architecture and design business.

However, when Greene was 14 he showed no interest in inheriting the company... Instead, he wanted to join the military. His parents disapproved at first and did anything they could to keep him from signing up but eventually they gave up when they realised how determined he was to achieve his dream they decided instead to support him. Greene joined the US military in 1995 and fought throughout many wars including those in the Middle East.

Greenes achievements in the Middle East slowly gave him more recognition and he even got the attention of the president who offered him a job as the chief of the CIA, Greene accepted the position and with the presidents permission created the CIA Youth program in which young Pokémon who have either been arrested, orphaned, or those that had to be separated from their families for various reasons would go so they could be trained to serve their country.

The program also gave countries around the world the idea to do the same thing (Yes including the UK). The agent trainees while being trained under Greene describe the Arcanine as patient, appreciating, encouraging and goofy. Today, Greene still leads the CIA and it's youth program and is still appreciating his many successes in his military career.

Greene appears in all of the Agent London Flareon series.

Notes:
- Greene loves spicy food.
- In his eyes Delevio is like a daughter to him.
- Greene spends time with his trainees sometimes doing things like video games and running around outside.
- Greene likes to play pranks on his trainees sometimes.
- He's always been a misfit and rebellious, even as a cub.
- Greene is married and has 5 children (2 Growlithes and 2 Vulpix as well as an Eevee he adopted from the side of a road in Sweden)
- The Arcanine is a bit of a clean freak and a perfectionist and doesn't like when his fur is unkept or when students goof around and don't follow his instructions to a t.