Frank Rusulli Bottelavicci🇺🇸

For LucarioOfLegends.

Born in: Newark, NJ

Gender: Male

Born: 7 June 1969

Died: 8 August 2007

Ancestry: Italian American

Cause Of Death: Killed by an IED while on tour in Afghanistan.

Description: Bottelavicci was a Jolteon. He was a very prominent military commander who put the safety of his soldiers first. He was very loving of his daughter and loved talking to Delevio and Giuseppe when they were children.

Frank was born to middle class family and was always an energetic child. He evolved into a Jolteon in 1974. He was a mischievous kid during his teenage years, always pranking his friends and getting himself into trouble. However, this changed when he met his wife, Gina, a Leafeon who encouraged him to stop his childish behaviour, when Frank asked why, she told him straight up it was because she loved him and wanted to see him succeed. Him and Gina went through college and got married in 1988 to Gina, the two had Delevio and Giuseppe just before Frank decided to join the military. Frank became known as "Frankie" to his colleagues in the military. Frank climbed the ranks and eventually became a Captain, he seemed to be on a roll, running toward a successful military career... However, on 8th August 2007, while driving a humvee to backup some soldiers fighting terrorists who attack them, Frank's vehicle unknowingly went over a buried IED and exploded. Frank was rushed back to base and died of second degree burns to his body. Devastated by Frank's death, Gina became depressed and started drinking, she died in 2015 from liver failure.

Books:
Frank does not appear in any books, but is mentioned in Agent London Flareon Volume 1 in Chapter 8.