Thlayli Carter Winters 🇬🇧

Born: 16 August 1975

Died: 15 January 2008

Cause of Death: Multiple stab wounds.

Ancestry: British and Kenyan.

Description: Thlayli was an Arcanine with rose coloured eyes, he was known for being quiet and energetic. He was easy to get along with. He wore glasses due to his poor vision. He has one son, the one and only London Winters.

Thlayli was born in Hackney and raised by his parents in London. Occasionally his parents would take him to visit family in Kenya and learn about his heritage. Thlayli hated mangos so much he used to throw them at the wall. His teenage years were easy-going, he evolved in 1985, while on a trip to Manchester, he met Carolyn Osborn, a Glaceon. Over time, the two fell in love and after they graduated from University in 1991 they got married. Thlayli got a job as an architect and Carolyn became a designer. They went on to have London in 2005, that Eevee changed their life forever, they loved him very much and would do anything to see him happy... Sadly happy wasn't how their marriage ended. On the night of 15 January 2008, Thlayli got a job in New York City, Carolyn who did not want to leave for America protested against this. They had a long argument, anger and fury boiled over and Carolyn eventually got so irate, so afraid of how moving to the US would impact London, she pulled a kitchen knife and stabbed Thlayli repeatedly, the last the Arcanine saw was London peaking from the corner watching in horror as a pool of blood surrounded him. After Thlayli's murder, Carolyn went on the run and was arrested in 2012. London raised himself off the ground and lived most of his life alone until he met Moonlake and had Isabel move in 2019. Every time he can London visits his fathers grave remembering what little memories he had of him.

Notes:
Originally when I had the draft of this story, it was Carolyn who was murdered by Thlayli.