London Tökyo Beauleaf Winters 🇬🇧

Full name: ^

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Knightsbridge, London, England.

Birthday: 3 December 2005

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ancestry: British, Irish, Japanese, American, French, Kenyan, Canadian, Haitian, and German.

Description: London is a Flareon with blood red eyes, which sometimes appear to be cherry or candy red under certain conditions, his head and tuft fur is usually messy, his orange fur however is clean, London has a tendency to be clumsy, forgetful and he has a hard time saying no (particularly when in a situation with Benoit or Moonlake), he for whatever reason is not this way when he's out on the field. London has a jolly personality and he's able to forgive easily under certain circumstances. He's easily embarrassed and hates being called cute when in a situation where he's either klutzy or embarrassed. He likes anything sweet.

London was born in the city he was named after to Thlayli Carter Waters (Arcanine) and Carolyn Gail Winters (Glaceon). As an Eevee, London was very energetic and liked to play jokes on his friends at the time, everything seemed normal... That is until one night in 2008, Carolyn and Thlayli got into an argument as to whether they should move to the America or not, the incident got violent, they started screaming at each other, and at that moment Carolyn lost it and stabbed Thlayli repeatedly until he was dead, to make matters worse, London saw the entire thing. Following the incident Carolyn ran, leaving London behind. Shaken up by his father's death, London thought he couldn't go on with life. But his friends supported him, helped him, gave him guidance, and helped him become a better Pokémon. Ever since his mother left him, at age 3 London started raising himself, he taught himself how to cook, he taught himself life skills, he even dared himself and asked his teachers at school for additional homework, it was as if Thlayli was still there, smiling over him as the Eevee raised himself. Soon London's grades in school went up as fast as a high-speed train on a long journey, by the time London was 6, he was already out of high school. London evolved into a Flareon at age 11, not long after, his success fell on the ears of the British minister of defence Edward Kovar, the Umbreon wanted to see if London was any good in millitary combat, to his surprise London was better than all the other agents in his class and graduated from the MI6 youth academy in 2017. London met Moonlake, a very interesting Eevee, in 2019. Later Moonlake developed a crush on London and one day before leaving for a school trip to Tokyo... He gave him a kiss, obviously London did not like it because Moonlake was younger than him - like by a lot... But what he didn't know is that when Moonlake kissed him, the Eevee shared the powers he had contained in his necklace with London. Not only was London surprised with this, he also saw how much more powerful he was than most other Pokémon, the Flareon has the ability to read other Pokémon's minds, optional, have a huge power boost when he's furious, and regenerate himself.

London has a wife, Isabel Beauluex (Who will be in this book shortly)

Books:
London appears throughout the entire Agent London Flareon series (Since the story revolves around him and his life)

Other Notes:

London likes wearing high end clothing and drives a 2019 Range Rover Sport. He also used to be a teacher and he babysat Omar and Moonlake (Moonlake wouldn't remember since he was a kit).