Millia Hyde 🇦🇺

Full Name: Millia Janus Hyde.

Gender: Female

Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia.

Birth Date: 5 May, 2002

Sexuality: Pansexual

Ancestry: Australian and Irish.

Description: Millia is a normal Ninetales who likes wearing bright pink and yellow clothing, she has normal red eyes and a lax nature.

Millia was born in Adelaide to Mary Hale and Gregory Maliss Hyde. Millia loves to garden flowers and play video games. She's allergic to walnuts and macadamia nuts. Millia moved to Canterbury when she was 7, she never fit in well while living in England and was bullied for being from Australia... But not for long, after fighting off a group of girls who were picking fun of her, a Riolu named Hunter became her first boyfriend, the two were inseparable, and shared a strong bond... Then tragedy struck, while bringing his sick sister home, Hunter was hit by a van and died a few days later. Millia left to grieve, that day not only did she loose her boyfriend but she also lost one of the most important Pokémon in her life. When she was 16 she moved to Sydney, back at home, Millia was more comfortable, able to move on and enjoy her life back in Australia. She was happy, but without Hunter, she had no one to open up to... Then she met Rena, at first the two seemed to be good friends, then on the day she evolved into a Ninetales, Rena suddenly told her she loved her. At first Rena was convinced she was straight, but the fun, warm, and playful moments she had gave her the courage to try dating Rena. To her surprise, she found out she loved Rena, loved her more than ever. After a successful five months of dating, the two became a couple. Millia works as gardener and is an expert at anything flowers.

Books:

Millia can be found as a minor character in Agent London Flareon 2 and 3.

Additional notes:

This character was created by me but technically belongs to Quicksylveon.

This book will contain all characters from my stories which I will slowly update over time. Thanks for reading, London's bio is next.