Benoit L'amour Cristaux O'Halleren🇫🇷🇮🇪

Full Name: ^ (Pronounced Ben-wa)

Birthplace: Paris, France

Birthday: 1st January 2007

Sexuality: Bisexual (Likes men more)

Ancestry: French, Irish, and Russian

Description: Benoit is a 13 year old Eevee with emerald green eyes and has glimmering caramel brown fur that appears silver sometimes, he wears shorts (even in the cold). Due to his squeaker voice most Pokémon believe he's younger, but he's actually a teen. He has an affectionate nature.

Benoit was originally born in Paris. The Eevee never knew his father because Yuri Demitriyev killed him when he was a kit and abducted him. Benoit was raised to believe Tala Minow and Demitriyev were his parents who adopted him, Demitriyev treated Benoit properly... However, Tala did not. As a result, him and Tala had repeated arguments on how to raise him (Ironically this is really the only good thing Demitriyev has done during his height as most dangerous Pokémon). Unfortunately, the two divorced and Demitriyev married Sofie, the wife he had before London killed him. Growing up with Tala for six years, Benoit had got into several physical and verbal fights with her. Tala's abusive attitude also caused Benoit more trouble in school, the Eevee got into fights, made inappropriate jokes and even skipped school. Finally, hope arrived for Benoit in the form of London and Delevio, after encountering London, Benoit was surprised he liked males because he had a crush on London, he felt so grateful for be saved from Tala's abusive way of raising him he just couldn't help but see London as a knight in shining armour. Later, Benoit finally gathered enough courage to ask him out on a date, funny, because London was engaged to Isabel. The two had a short affair before London decided to finally stop what he was doing with him. Despite their time together being short and having to break up, Benoit still loves London very much... And he awaits the day London wraps his arms around him.

As of now Tatyana is interested in dating him.

Other Notes:

Benoit has had a girlfriend before, but because of Tala, the relationship was short lived.

Benoit is allergic to poppy flowers.

Books:

Benoit is in Agent London Flareon Volume 1 and Volume 2.

Pouvoir à la France! 🇫🇷