Tatyana Romanov Petya 🇷🇺

Full Name: Tatyana Romanov Petya

Gender: Female

Birthplace: Vyksa, Russia

Birthday: July 12, 2012

Sexuality: Straight

Ancestry: Pure bred Russian, she's a little Ukrainian too.

Description: Tatyana is a normal Vulpix. She's usually quiet, but when she sees London she gets very excited. She has a calm nature and usually doesn't get ticked off easily.

Tatyana is the youngest of two born in the small Russian town of Vyska, when she was two, her parents moved to Moscow. Living in the motherland of Russia was difficult however, when she was six, the infamous American arsonist Finn Dexter set fire to the power generator in the flat she lived in, London was hunting him down and when he saw the building in flames, he knew he had to do something. London managed to save Tatyana and her older sister Zena... However, her parents were killed in the fire, while Tatyana was thankful for London saving her, Zena wasn't, she hated London for not saving her parents, but what could London do about it? Tatyana fell in love with London, however, he rejected her. Tatyana surprisingly dealt with it well and so the two became good friends, in the end Dexter was caught and Tatyana had the honour of executing him for his crimes across the world, after the fire the two were sent to the infamous Red Room Spy School in Moscow. The two graduated top of their class, Tatyana graduated when she was seven. When she turned eight, Tatyana recieved a large complex sword/cannon based weapon she called Love Maker (Создатель любви). Ever since she has taken this large weapon with her on every assigned mission.

Additional notes:

Tatyana is single, she has been looking for a boyfriend for a while.

She occasionally comes to visit London.

She hates sushi.

She will do anything for London or her sister.

Books:

Tatyana is in Agent London Flareon Volume 1 and will be in Volume 2.