Isabel Beauluex Winters 🇬🇧

Full Name: Isabel Paris Beauluex Winters

Gender: Female

Birthplace: Holborn, London, England

Birthday: 7th April 2006

Sexuality: Straight

Ancestry: French and British only.

Description: Isabel is a normal Leafeon who wears glasses and casual outfits. She owns about 80 pairs of glasses. She has bronze-brown eyes.

Isabel was born into a normal middle-class family to Francois Beauluex and Karen Winnley. She has two brothers and a sister all older than her. Isabel met London when she was in primary school, she was one of the few friends he had as an Eevee... One of many who fell in love with him. Isabel always wanted to be a hacker when she got older, her parents found the path unrealistic. But when she was 12, she hacked into the English treasury and stole £700,000,000,000 worth of money and deposited it into her account. The treasury found out and had her arrested, Kovar approached her with a deal, join MI6 or be sent to prison. Isabel decided to return the money and put her hacking to much more proper use and torture terrorists with cheesy music and steal their assets. Isabel received a moss stone from London and evolved into a Leafeon, she always wanted to be a Leafeon so what London did made her love him more. Isabel is now married to London and the two so far have a steady flowing relationship despite London cheating on her twice, once with Benoit and another with Delevio, the most major being with Benoit.

Additional Notes:

Isabel doesn't just sit on the computer all day, she is a field agent as well (Yes, you can expect her to start seeing action)

Isabel hates mud.

She is scared of Luke's deep voice.

She finds American country music obnoxious

Her favourite food is sesame orange chicken.

She likes SSEC (Stupid Short Eevee Comic)

Books:

Isabel is in Agent London Flareon Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3 and is also in Eevees Love And Lies London Life.