Edward Hanamar Kovar 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇲🇳

Full Name: ^

Gender: Male

Birthplace: Manchester, England.

Birthday: 25 January 1979

Ancestry: English, Scottish, Indian, Malaysian, Mongolian

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Kovar is an Umbreon. He's slightly taller standing up and can be seen wearing expensive suits or clothes. He wears glasses because he's nearsighted.

Kovar was born Manchester to a wealthy family. The Umbreon grew up with 10 siblings. His parents were the creators of a weapons manufacturing company that supplied the Americans with weapons throughout the various wars they fought in. Kovars parents were killed by somemon who had been apperantly killed by one of their weapons. Kovar in a fit of rage killed the Pokémon with a machete... He was only 9 years old when it happened, after that his life went downhill... He lost the inheritance to his families company, he began to cut school and he even managed to get himself banned from an arcade. When he was 13 however, his life changed, the acting defense minister of the UK at the time Zalzara Redfeather (Pidgeotto) adopted him and his siblings and he decided to show Kovar what it was like to lead the countries military. Kovar joined the military when he was 19 and it was during a firefight abroad that he evolved into an Umbreon.

Over his military career, Kovar has been awarded multiple medals, he's been promoted and he attained the Defense Minister chair in 2006. The Umbreon became inspired by Lucas Greene's CIA program and decided, with the help of both MI6 and MI5 that he would create his own youth program. This one, like its American counter part, also took in children who either didn't have a home or anywhwre to live in general. The program still runs to this day and it's the very same one London graduated from and the same one Moonlake, Omar and Melody are training at.

Notes and other nitpicks:
- Kovar has expensive tastes and owns plenty of pricy cars and wine.
- Kovar does tag along on missions sometimes.
- London is like a son to him
- He doesn't like being pranked or irritated
- He's married and has 2 twin boys.

Appearances: Kovar appears often throughout the Agent London Flareon book series.