0 0 1 : e y e s

I soon woke up from someone yanking my blanket away, "Aj wake up! You've gotta get ready, I'm gonna wait for you down stairs" Bruce said as he walked out the room. I groaned as I got up and went to the bathroom. I went and brushed my teeth, after that I splashed my face with water, and put my hair in a side bun

After that I went to my closet and put on jeans with a yellow long sleeve crop top. "You nearly ready Aj?" Bruce yelled, "I'm coming B!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs and we rode our bikes to school.

As soon as we got there we part says since Bruce was a year ahead of me. "I'll as you during Break sis" he said as he kissed my forehead and walking away. As I started walking away to. "Ameila! Wait up!" I heard a scream behind me as I turned around and saw Robin running towards me. As he got to me he breathed hard, his hands on his knees. "I can walk you to class if you'd like?" He said out of breath as I giggled.

"Yeah sure" I said as I started walking away, as he followed me. "Here let me" he said as he grabbed my baseball bag, and threw it on his shoulder. I was gonna take it to the locker room but I didn't have time.

"Who's your home room teacher?" He asked as he turned to me. "Mr.kartcher he's a total ass" i said as I rolled my eyes. "I have him for fifth he's pretty nice" Robin said as I scoffed. "Anyways who's your homeroom teacher" i asked as I sent a smile at him. "Mrs Vadoo she's cool" he said.

We soon arrived and I was 3 minutes late, I felt bad for Robin since he would be late to his homeroom. "Thanks Robin" I said as I kissed his cheek, grabbing my baseball bag from him and made my way into the room, not before giving him a small smile.

Little did Ameila Know is that she left a blushing mess of Robin Arellano.

A/N :

Im sorry to announce but the grabber won't be in this story , it's for the storyline. And because Robin has to be alive. And Ameila N E E D S Bruce.