0 0 3 : a f t e r

After practice Ameila was walking out of the stadium, with Bruce, as they got out they saw Robin sitting on the bench, as he saw Ameila he smiled. "Looks like he really did wait" Bruce said as he teased her. "Your not funny" she told him, as she walked away, approaching Robin.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked as she smiled at him. Bruce approached the two. "Great I have to third wheel this awfully awkward situation" he muttered as he walked behind the two. Who glanced at each other , before looking away if they got caught.

"How was practice" Robin asked as he broke the silence, "it was pretty normal" Ameila said as she awkwardly cringed at her words.

As they got to her house, robin sat in the living room waiting for Ameila as she went upstairs to change. "God you should've heard your guys conversation, talk about awkward" Bruce said as he laughed standing by Amelia's door. "Shut up Bruce" she said as she slammed the door in his face making it hit him. "jeez! Don't need to be so harsh, don't keep lover boy waiting Aj!" He teased as he laughed walking away.

She scoffed as she changed into sweatpants and a plain black T-shirt. She went down stairs and was met with Robin. "Hey sorry if I took forever" she said as she sat next to him. "So what do you wanna watch?"she asked as she grabbed to remote. "Texas chainsaw Massacre" he said as he helped her search it up, before the movie started she went to the kitchen and grabbed popcorn, and two sodas.

She placed them on the counter, and sat next to him. He slowly put his arm at the back of her chair as she blushed. "Guys! Watching without me?" Bruce said as he squashed between the two, as Ameila rolled her eyes. "Act as if I'm not here" he said as he drank some of Amelia's soda and grabbed a handful of Popcorn. "Oh Bruce! Really?" She said as she groaned, as he looked at her confused. "What?" He said with a mouthful of popcorn. As she groaned disgusted.

After the movie Robin had to go home, since it was nearly 7. "Sorry again about Bruce" she said as he smiled at her.

"It's cool," he said as he turned around giving her one last smile.

"Hey Robin!" She called as he turned around looking at her. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight" she said as she smiled at him before closing her door.

As Robin smiled butterflies in his stomach. And the whole walk to his house he could not stop smiling.

A/N : personally I think this is the cutest everrrr, and Bruce in this chapter >>>> .