0 0 4 : m o r n i n g .

Ameila was in her first period, she had this class with a boy named Billy, who delivered news papers. "Hey, I'm Billy" he said as he sat next to her, as she smiled. "Ameila Yamada," she said.

"I know, it's pretty hard not to know about you" he said as he chuckled.
"Aren't you the caption of the football team?" She asked. ( a/n : I think it's the football team? All I know is that he was a captain.)

"Yeah, I guess i am" he said as he smiled. "Ameila! Billy! Do you have any announcements to make to the class?" Ms Porter said as she turned to the two. As they shook there head. "Than shut up!" She screamed,

Ms Porter was like that, of course the principal never said anything, because he's scared of her to.

A few minutes passed and the bell rang. As I flung my bags around my shoulder and got up from my seat. "Hey it was nice talking to you, feel free to call me" Billy said as he smiled at me.

"You ready to go preciosa?" Someone said as I turned around and saw Robin by the doorway, as he glared at Billy. "Yeah, goodbye Billy" I said as I smiled at Billy.

I grabbed Robins hand and we walked out the room together.

"Who's he?" Robin asked as I giggled. "That's Billy? You know the Football caption" I said a he looked  confused.

"Who even likes football?" Robin said as he rolled his eyes scoffing, "be nice Robin" i said as I giggled as he smiled at me.

"Anything for you Hermosa" he said as I blushed looking down at the hallway floor.

A:N : some of you guys wanted Robin to call her Hermosa, so there you are. It's the last chapter for the day, since I'm going to bed. I will be posting about two or three chapters tomorrow, and THANK YOU FOR 1K I LOVE YOU GUYS <33 .