0 0 7 : f o r e v e r

I think Ill miss you forever, we're the words going through her head as she hugged Bruce, they just found out that while her mom  was  on a trip, her Father got in a accident.

He was rushed to the hospital but sadly didn't make it, as her Mother sent her and Bruce a note telling the two about there fathers passing.

Bruce was more closer to there mother, while Ameila was a typical daddy's girl. So she felt like her world was falling apart as she got the news from Bruce.

As he held her tightly in her arms, as she sobbed in his chest, as Bruce sighed rubbing her back as tears escaped out.

"I'm right here Aj, come on let's get you to bed" he said as he picked her up and carried her to her and room, and carefully put her on her bed, tucking her in.

"I love you B" she whispered as he smiled at her, "I love you to, Aj, always and forever" he said as he kissed her cheek and turned off her lights, glancing at his sister one more time before turning off the lights, and exiting.

The next day Ameila didn't feel like herself as she and Bruce entered school, her eyes puffy, and her hair messily put up in a bun.

"Hey Mi amor" Robin said as he approached the two, and looked at his girlfriends appearance . "What's wrong hermosa?" He said as they sat on a bench, Bruce leaving as soon as he saw Chrissy.

"It's nothing," she said as she smiled and pecked his lips. "How bout I walk you to class?" He asked as she smiled nodding.

Ameila didn't want to tell Robin, as she felt like utter shit at the moment, and Robin probably had more on his plate, and she really did not want to bother him.

"So I was thinking how about we go on a date tonight?" He asked as she smiled a bit. "I would like that" she said as they got to her homeroom. "I will see you later Hermosa" he said as he kissed her forehead.

A/N : this chapter was kinda everywhere, but i feel bad for Ameila and Bruce. If you guys are wondering who Chrissy is she's my OC and she's from my other fanfic. I have something very special planned for Robin and Ameilas date <3 ! Goodbye Lovelies 🥰 .