0 0 9 : p r o u d

The next day was Bruce's baseball game as Amelia sat in the stands with Robin, gripping his hand.

Bruce looked at the stands and did not see Chrissy. As his face dropped abit, which made him miss the ball, as he sighed glaring at the floor. As Bruce glanced at Amelia, "you've got this" she whispered, as he nodded, gripping his bat and swung making contact with the ball, as he ran. As people cheered, as Amelia stood with her arms up in the air, a bright smile on her face "yes! That's my older brother guys! I love you B!" She said as he smiled at her shaking his head. As Robin chuckled, also standing up and clapping.

As Amelia let go of Robin's hand and ran to Bruce and tackled him into a hug, as he stumbled abit, "you did so good B, I'm proud of you, I know dad is to" she said as he smiled at his sister hugging her tightly.

As they broke apart and approached Finney. "Oh man! Your arm is mint!" Bruce said as he smiled at Finney. Robin giving Finney a high-five. "You nearly had him!" Amelia said as she smiled at him, Finney smiling at the three. "Good game" Finney said as he smiled at the three before walking away.

As Bruce turned and Saw Chrissy sweating as his smile dropped, "you guys go ahead and go" he said as he gave Amelia a hug, and Robin a nod. Before making his way to Chrissy.

"Let's go mi Amor" Robin said as he grabbed her hand. Amelia watched as Bruce ran his hand through his hair as Chrissy was yelling at him. As Amelia nodded, the two exit the Baseball feild and started walking to her house.

It was about a five minute walk. "Bruce was really good out there" Robin said as he broke the silence, "he really was" she said back as she smiled brightly , as Robin smirked looking at her, as he pulled her but her waist and leaned down and kissed her softly.

"You two are disgusting honestly! You guys Didn't even notice I was behind you two!" A voice said as the two broke apart, even though Robin still had his arms around her waist.

There stood Vance Fucking Hopper.

A/N : sorry I didn't update for a long time, I had school, and I needed to brainstorm ideas. Some of you were mentioning that Bruce had a other little sister, for the plot she does not exist.