0 0 8 : l o v e d

It the night of there date as they entered the diner, and went to a open booth. A waiter soon approached the table, "what would you guys like to drink?" He said as he smiled at the two. "A vanilla milshake" she said as she smiled at him. "A large Sprite" robin said blankly, looking at the menu.

"Okay, I will be back in a second" the waiter said a he smiled at the two and walked away. "Hermosa, how would you feel about a double date soon? Finney and Donna are going on a date but Donna wants a double date" he said as he held her hand. "I'm up for it" she said softly as she smiled at Robin who smirked at her.

"Okay here you go! The waiter said as he gave them the sprite and Milkshake. "Are you guys ready to order?" He asked as he took out his notepad. "Yes I'll get a burger with fries" Robin said. "And I'll get a salad" Ameila said as she smiled politely at the waiter. As he nodded and walked away.

"I don't like him" Robin said. "You don't like anyone who talks to Aj" a voice said as they turned and saw Bruce who smirked at the two. As he sat next to Amelia who glared at him.

"What are you doing here Bruce!" She said as he smiled at the girl. "Just here to keep you two in check" he said as he ate the cherry that was on Amelia's shake. As she groaned.

As the diner door opened and Chrissy And Vance walked in. "Hey Bruce, you ready to go?" Chrissy said as Vance rolled his eyes. "Hurry the fuck up Yamada, I wanna play Pinball" he said as he glared at the boy.

"Well I've gotta go" Bruce said as he took one last sip of his sisters shake as she smiled his head, as he laughed running towards the Hopper siblings, as they left.

A/N : sorry I haven't been updating I was brainstorming more ideas for new chapters.