0 0 6 : c o l l i d e d

Ameila was most definitely nervous to knock on his front door, after the events of yesterday the two haven't spoke yet, since Robin left faster than he came.

Ameila was das because of that, she thought he would stay they would work things out. Her mother always told her. Focus on your school work instead of silly boys, Mei Mei. But Robin wasn't some "silly boy" he was everything to her.

She gathered up all her courage and knocked on the door two times. As they door opened and a women with Tan skin and black hair answered with a smile. "Hello dear, who must you be" she said as she greeted Ameila. "I'm Ameila Yamada, I'm here to see Robin" she said as she smiled. "Ah yes, Robin!" She said .

As Robin stood next to him mother, as he saw Ameila, his smile brightened. "Would you like to hang out Robin" Ameila said with a smile. "Yeah of course, goodbye ma!" He said as he grabbed ahold of Amelia's Hand.

As they walked in silence. "Robin what are we" Ameila said as she broke the silence her hand slipping out of his as he turned to her. "Honestly I don't know" he said as his smile dropped.

"What do you want us to be?" He asked as he grabbed ahold of her waist. "I want us to be more than friends Robin!" She said as she ran her hands down his long hair. "Whatever you want I want hermosa" he said as there lips collided.

As they broke apart and smiled at each other. "Your truly amazing, Ameila Jane Yamada" he said as he smiled as she giggled.

A:n : that was a big step for Robin and Ameila, sadly I start school next week so I might not be able to update as much as I can then I do now. So I will be spending this whole week working on this book. I will post another chapter in a hour or two! I hope you liked this chapter. again thank you guys for 2k ♥️ .